PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Isoloc Dovetail Template 1 - Ellipse and Wave

tom's shed
28th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Leigh Isoloc Dovetail Template 1 - Ellipse and Wave

This is one of 3 purchased to go on a Leigh D4 24” Dovetail jig.

I am offering the 3 separately on behalf of a hobbyist woodworker now in his 80s.

Hence the tools and machinery are being sold off. Some items unused and all others have been only lightly used.

The 3 isoloc dovetail templates were bought new and only one was ever used and that was to make only two small cabinets featured in an article in The Australian Woodworker. (Hence the Leigh dovetail jig itself was only used to make these 2 items - hence rather expensive spice cabinets one might say!) Jig is also to be sold.

The template depicted here is new and unused. I am asking $250 for each of the two used templates - Key and Mirror Key is the other.

I have photographed the edges to show the unused state.
If all three are purchased together I am able to include the boxed VGS and the manual.

I am happy to answer all related questions and hear helpful feedback from others as scroll saw and pyrography were the main directions I took in field of woodwork Thank you.

The items will appear on Gumtree

aarggh
2nd September 2017, 12:37 PM
Hi Tom, I've been ummming and ahhhing for days over these, I'd be really interested in the clover template first and foremost, and ellipse secondary, but could only go to about $200?

I'm in Melb though, would you be able to post? Obviously at extra cost.

cheers, Ian