PDA

View Full Version : Fourumite in Kingman Arizona.

Old Croc
7th September 2017, 08:56 PM
Hi everyone, I am trying to contact one of our Fourumites who lives in Kingman Arizona. I have read lots of threads, but cannot pick up a post from him so I can PM him.
I sent a PM to the mods to see if they can help, but it may have got lost in the mail.
Any help appreciated.
Rgds,
Crocy.

DavidG
7th September 2017, 09:03 PM
Pm me as much detail as possible and I will see if it is possible but there are thousands of members and very few give a location.

Paul39
8th September 2017, 10:06 AM
Hi Crocy,

I tried Kingman in search and got:

http://www.woodworkforums.com/f12/new-member-here-15202?highlight=kingman

DavidG
8th September 2017, 10:19 AM
FYI: Admin is handling this and has located a number of members in Kingman.

ian
8th September 2017, 11:43 AM
And woodworkerjohn hasn't been back since their initial post in 2005

Old Croc
8th September 2017, 09:09 PM
FYI: Admin is handling this and has located a number of members in Kingman.
Just want to say a very big thank you to Neil for going above and beyond trying to help me.
Rgds,
Crocy.

Nubsnstubs
9th September 2017, 11:49 AM
I've asked people here in Arizona on one of the sites I'm a member of, and all they can come up with is that Kingman is a place where nightmares begin. So from there, my post degraded into other things. The only person, or should I say place that anyone remembers is someone from Seligman, Arizona, about an hour east of Kingman.

DavidG, when you find those guys, are you going to post it where it can be accessed? .............. Jerry (in Tucson, Arizona)

DavidG
9th September 2017, 02:26 PM
DavidG, when you find those guys, are you going to post it where it can be accessed? .............. Jerry (in Tucson, Arizona)

A persons details are private and not for publication.