PDA

View Full Version : Ezycut Combo Information

BallaratBill
30th October 2017, 03:15 PM
Hi,
I'm new to the forum, joined a few days ago, hoping to find some info about an Ezycut Combo machine I scored from Gumtree.
I will be picking it up this Wednesday coming 01/11/17.
Does anyone know where I might be able to get a user manual from? Or any information regarding this particular setup.
I have never owned anything like this before and would like to know how to set the cutter heads, as well as the upkeep and maintenance on this beauty.
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Bill.

Bohdan
30th October 2017, 04:49 PM
It's very similar to one that I have. Mine came without the wheels and carry arms so I had to add my own.

The problem with the user manual is that it really contains very little information of any use.

The cutters are a PITA to adjust and I have tried to get a Shelix helical cutter block for mine but the agent, despite many attempts, has remained silent.

If you want to you're welcome to drop in and we can have a familiarization session.

old1955
31st October 2017, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Bill.

BallaratBill
28th March 2018, 07:04 PM
It's very similar to one that I have. Mine came without the wheels and carry arms so I had to add my own.

The problem with the user manual is that it really contains very little information of any use.

The cutters are a PITA to adjust and I have tried to get a Shelix helical cutter block for mine but the agent, despite many attempts, has remained silent.

If you want to you're welcome to drop in and we can have a familiarization session.

So sorry for the lengthy delayed reply here mate.
I'd pretty much forgotten I joined this site way back when....
And I never got an email for your response, however I got an email for the News Letter a few days ago, and that brought me back.

If your offer still stands, If you still have your machine that is, I'd be keen to come and have a gander. I cannot for the life of me get the blades out of my jointer. they are in dire need of honing or better still, replacing.

Cheers, mate.

Bohdan
29th March 2018, 11:57 AM
PM sent.