PDA

View Full Version : I paint stuff

Andrew_B
30th November 2017, 03:14 AM
After a stint doing various woodworking and guitar repair/building i moved onto automotive work, which lead to welding and fabrication and paint.
i have done everything from pinstriping to sign painting, airbrushing, candies, patterns, i have painted cars, bikes, mannequins and all sorts of weird stuff lol.

so since this is a new forum, i would be happy to help anyone out with questions in all forms of paint work, compressor and gun setups, etc.
I dont get online much now days as i run my own fabrication and paint business but i will try to check up every now and then.

Andrew

graham.murfett
30th November 2017, 08:52 AM
Impressive.

KBs PensNmore
30th November 2017, 02:36 PM
WOW what fantastic work, and a fantastic offer. Thanks Andrew:2tsup:
Kryn

Arron
30th November 2017, 07:22 PM
I’m very pleased to know you will be dropping by from time to time.
Cheers
Arron

Simplicity
30th November 2017, 10:02 PM
Awesome stuff being an ex panel beater I can really appreciate that.
So so much prep work !!
But please no more saw painting if you can help it please[emoji853]

Cheers Matt

Andrew_B
4th December 2017, 09:40 PM
Cheers guys

Awesome stuff being an ex panel beater I can really appreciate that.
So so much prep work !!
But please no more saw painting if you can help it please[emoji853]

Cheers Matt

I absolutely hate prepwork, it gives me the every day haha.
as for the saws, i have a fair stockpile iv bought over the years, i dont paint many but they are there when i need to lol..
look at it this way, they are still being appreciated whether they are used for cutting wood or if they are hanging on a wall being admired!

floody_85
10th March 2018, 03:27 PM
Mate! Been a while lol. Love your work. That's insane!

Spyro
19th March 2018, 06:22 PM
Ok here's a question, what is realistically the minimum compressor required for HVLP? The internet tells me I absolutely need to go buy something the size of a fridge.

I'm talking about occasional shed type projects, small to mid size, things for around the house like MDF drawer cabinets, maybe a small bookcase etc

And if HVLP is absolutely out of the question for my little 2HP 50L compressor what is my best option for spray painting stuff like that?

deanpegal
23rd March 2019, 03:43 AM
Looks Amazing! I love it.