PDA

View Full Version : Triton MK3

Ashley_Jones
4th June 2002, 04:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to all this so you have to forgive me if I don't understand all the lingo. I have recently purchased a Triton Mk3 workbench with router/jigsaw attachment and a Makita 235mm saw. The whole lot cost me $130 which I think is an OK deal! I have always liked woodworking and being creative so thought that this would be a good start. The problem is that I don't have any manuals or videos for these things. I have downloaded the workbench manual for the Mk3 from the ACT Triton club (http://www.greymatters.com.au/tocact/library_manuals.html) and thats a good start. I would however, like to know where I can get videos or a manual (for the router/jigsaw table) especially cause these are superseded models now.

OK, thanks for any info you can give me.

Cheers

Ashley

Biggles
17th June 2002, 10:55 PM
Hi Ashley
I'm pretty sure I still have my original instruction for the MK3 router/jigsaw table.I'll have a scrounge for u and see what I can find
Cheers

Biggles
17th June 2002, 11:09 PM
In the meanwhile what specifically do you need to know about it.I may be able to help straight off without manual?

TOMARTOM
18th June 2002, 07:22 PM
I have seen both videos, and a project book available from Mitre 10.

Hope this helps

Tony

parthianshot
4th July 2002, 09:56 PM
Ashley,

If you have no joy, send a message and I can scan and email my operating manuals. (from the UK)

I've been using a mk 3 for over 10 years and it's brilliant.

------------------
Parthianshot

alf reider
9th July 2008, 07:57 PM
I am new in this. Recently got MK3, with circular saw, but no manual (and no mitre gauge :(). For mitre gauge - that can be made, but the manual I don't know where to get. Some member suggested certain web-page, but that was not valid. Some other member offered e-mail-ing a scan to someone. Can you do that to me too?
Cheers,
Alf
[email protected]

rayintheuk
9th July 2008, 08:17 PM
Click here (http://www.triton.com.au/documents.php). Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find four downloadable .pdf documents for the Mk. 3 that will get you started safely. :)

Ray.