PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

ericks2
11th December 2017, 04:45 AM
Reason i joined is to try and learn more about woodwork. I am an Industrial sparky, my hobbies are electronics and cnc routers....lately a growing interest in working with wood:)

old1955
11th December 2017, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

KBs PensNmore
11th December 2017, 10:34 PM
Hi, Welcome to a Top Forum, we love to see WIP (Work in Progress) Reports and pics of what you make please.
If anytime you're coming through Murray Bridge, you're more than welcome to drop in.
Kryn

JJF
12th December 2017, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forum.

ericks2
13th December 2017, 08:58 PM
Thanks:)... Kryn i will take you up on your offer for sure. Nothing to show atm, we are in the middle of buying / selling house. I was busy building a larger cnc router, got as far as the table and started the control panel....packed away for now. New place requires a shed/workshop so that will be the next job....

crowie
21st December 2017, 09:27 AM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "ericks2".
There are quite a few members in Adelaide & across Sth Aust area plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Make sure the shed is way bigger than you think you currently need!!

ericks2
21st December 2017, 09:04 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "ericks2".
There are quite a few members in Adelaide & across Sth Aust area plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Make sure the shed is way bigger than you think you currently need!!

Thank you crowie:)....there is no doubt heaps of skilled people here!
Wish i could go bigger than 4.8 x 6 m but this is the biggest shed we can fit in without removing all the garden.
Not much to show on the cnc build.....frame parts waiting to be assembled, machine stand made and almost completed, control panel started...