PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:SA Arnold DeViblis Pressure pot

KBs PensNmore
31st December 2017, 11:54 PM
Having a clean out in the Pig Pen (shed/trailer) and found a 5 litre Pressure Pot (Arnold DeVibliss brand) that I'd started to modify for casting blanks. The centre suction pipe has been removed and that is as far as I've gone with it, decided on going away from casting.<br>
Make me a reasonable offer on it, as I don't know what it's worth? I did see a 20 litre one on EBay for something like $399, I DON'T want anything like that, I'm not greedy, just need to make room for other stuff. Prepared to swap for a bobbin sander in reasonable condition, if you think it's worth the swap? Can take pics of it tomorrow.<br>
Kryn

KBs PensNmore
4th January 2018, 12:57 AM
Also found in the Pig Pen, a spray gun which was hooked up to the pressure pot, unknown brand, open to offers. Will put up pics of the gun and pot in the morning.
Kryn

KBs PensNmore
4th January 2018, 08:17 PM
If no one wants this lot, it'll end up in the scrap metal drum.
Kryn

KBs PensNmore
5th January 2018, 08:37 PM
At this stage, I'll be going to Dooen on the Australia Day weekend, if anyone from that way would like it???? Just don't really want to see it go to the scrappy.
Kryn

Sturdee
5th January 2018, 09:04 PM
Kryn,

I've got one from Supercheap but the pictures I can find of your pressure pot seems to be narrower but taller so it would come in handy every so often.

Unfortunately I'm going to the beach for holidays tomorrow (not Dooen) but if Gab or Matt could bring it back for me I would love to have it.

Peter.

Gabriel
5th January 2018, 10:43 PM
Unsure as to if I have the leave pass yet, so I can't put my hand up - however if I do get there I'll be happy to freight it back (maybe Matt will be more reliable)

Simplicity
5th January 2018, 11:18 PM
Unsure as to if I have the leave pass yet, so I can't put my hand up - however if I do get there I'll be happy to freight it back (maybe Matt will be more reliable)

Yes.
Usual arrangements I expect Sir!

dai sensei
6th January 2018, 09:58 AM
At this stage, I'll be going to Dooen on the Australia Day weekend, if anyone from that way would like it???? Just don't really want to see it go to the scrappy.
Kryn

See you there Kryn. I don't need another small pot but still looking for another large one

Simplicity
6th January 2018, 10:48 AM
Having a clean out in the Pig Pen (shed/trailer) and found a 5 litre Pressure Pot (Arnold DeVibliss brand) that I'd started to modify for casting blanks. The centre suction pipe has been removed and that is as far as I've gone with it, decided on going away from casting.
Make me a reasonable offer on it, as I don't know what it's worth? I did see a 20 litre one on EBay for something like $399, I DON'T want anything like that, I'm not greedy, just need to make room for other stuff. Prepared to swap for a bobbin sander in reasonable condition, if you think it's worth the swap? Can take pics of it tomorrow.
Kryn

Kryn,

If your having a clear, out may I suggest you bring some to Dave's GTG if your able.

You might be able to move some stuff on, and of set your fuel bill a little.

I'm sure Dave wont mind, last time I spoke with him he was considering another 3 sheds for storing "might be useful one day items"lol

Cheers Matt

KBs PensNmore
6th January 2018, 01:01 PM
Hi Sturdee,
I'll bring it along and then when you get it, you can pay me what you think it's worth??
The other gear I have is metal work related, a 1ton Morris chain Block, a 1/2 ton capacity girder (I beam) trolley, and a 1/2 ton single plate grab. I doubt that any of the woodies would want them.
Hopefully will see you there, provided Griselda gets me there.
Kryn

dai sensei
7th January 2018, 10:12 AM
The other gear I have is metal work related, a 1ton Morris chain Block, a 1/2 ton capacity girder (I beam) trolley, and a 1/2 ton single plate grab. I doubt that any of the woodies would want them.

I might Kryn, can you post some photos

Sturdee
15th January 2018, 07:08 PM
Hi Sturdee,
I'll bring it along and then when you get it, you can pay me what you think it's worth??

Kryn

Just making sure that whilst narrower it is taller then the Supercheap pressure pot otherwise it's not any improvement to my setuo.

Maybe dai sensei might verify this before taking the trouble of bringing it down to me.

Peter.

KBs PensNmore
16th January 2018, 12:13 AM
Sorry for the delay in getting pics of the gear, but have been flat out helping a friend renovate a bathroom. He watched I worked!!! Will do it tomorrow afternoon, with measurements.
Also have a oxy propane type torch to dispose of.
Kryn

KBs PensNmore
17th January 2018, 11:07 PM
Have put up some pics and prices.

427944 $5.00 Oxy Propane Sold

427945 $10.00 runs on 75 mm wide I beam Sold

427946 $5.00 runs off a 3/8 thread gas bottle Sold

427947$5.00 1/2 ton capacity 1 grab only Sold

427948 $5.00 Condition unknown, believe to work OK Still available

427949 $30.00 ONO Modified to pressure pot for casting 200 diam X 250 ? high Still available

427950$10.00 1 ton capacity. Works well Sold

Can be picked up from Murray Bridge, Dooen (Australia Day W/E) or can post at buyers expense.
Just need to get rid of this stuff.
Kryn

dai sensei
18th January 2018, 06:10 PM
Lifting gear all sold, bugger

KBs PensNmore
18th January 2018, 10:53 PM
What lifting gear are you after Neil???

Sturdee
21st January 2018, 09:13 PM
The pressure pot is smaller then my existing one so it's not needed.

The pictures I saw on my initial search made it look bigger so photos do lie. :C

Peter.

dai sensei
21st January 2018, 09:51 PM
What lifting gear are you after Neil???

I would have been interested in all, the trolly/chain/B&T, but if they are sold no probs. If the deal falls through I’ll take them

KBs PensNmore
21st January 2018, 10:12 PM
I would have been interested in all, the trolly/chain/B&T, but if they are sold no probs. If the deal falls through I’ll take them

Wimmera Jack is supposed to pick up the items at the get together at Dave's, so if he doesn't turn up, we'll see???
Kryn