PDA

View Full Version : KS-12K/MD Carba-tec saw

B Hill
20th January 2018, 07:43 PM
Hi Everyone

I have just got a KS-12K/MD carba-tec table saw, it had been sitting in a blokes shed for a few years after the builder that was doing some renovations there left it behind. apparently he thought a mounting bracket had broken and was going to throw it away. any way got it home and pulled it all down and nothing wrong with it only thing I could find was someone had tightened the nuts holding the motor mount crooked so the motor wasn`t lined up, quick fix and cuts great.

just wondering if anyone has had any experience with one of these as I cant find any information on this model saw.

it doesn't have a riving knife or guard and was wondering if they can be purchased any where.

Chris Parks
20th January 2018, 09:51 PM
A zero clearance insert with splitter which will be better than what was on it from new...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lX5j0Sn5HE

Damien Jambu
23rd February 2020, 11:08 PM
Hi B Hill
I'm a new member
I just purchased a KS-12K/MD carba-tec table saw brand new still in box from a deceased estate sale, unfortunately it didn't have any assembly instructions.
would you by any chance have a manual that you could scan and send to me.
i have spent approx 2 hours trying to find a manual.
Thanks Damien

B Hill
25th February 2020, 06:32 AM
Hi B Hill
I'm a new member
I just purchased a KS-12K/MD carba-tec table saw brand new still in box from a deceased estate sale, unfortunately it didn't have any assembly instructions.
would you by any chance have a manual that you could scan and send to me.
i have spent approx 2 hours trying to find a manual.
Thanks Damien

Hi Damien
Unfortunately I can’t help you as I don’t have a manual either, but if you look on YouTube for SB - 12 table saw it is practically the same saw. There is some good videos showing assembly and set up,
Hope this helps Bodie