PDA

View Full Version : Kiama Woodcraft Expo

turnerted
21st February 2018, 04:01 PM
G'day
The Kiama Woodcraft Expo is on 10-11/3 in the Masonic Hall in Kiama. As well as the usual display and sales of members works and traditional tools ,there will be demonstrations of woodturning ,
bandsaw box making , carving , pyrography and more . This year we have a new timber supplier , All Class Timber Services from Mittergong with a selection of timber to tempt you .
The Kiama Jazz Festival is on the same weekend .
Ted

aldav
21st February 2018, 05:20 PM
Thanks for posting this Ted. Are you the club president? I'll be away from home that weekend so will be missing out on catching up with quite a few forum members who are traveling through to the Kyneton Lost Trades Fair. But, I won't be far from Kiama so your show will be a very nice consolation. :2tsup:
See you there!

Chris Parks
21st February 2018, 05:52 PM
Dave, give me a call, we might be able to get together.

aldav
22nd February 2018, 10:08 AM
Sounds great Chris. PM sent.

Pat
22nd February 2018, 10:46 AM
Dave, give me a call, we might be able to get together.

Chris, let me know and I'll try to get there . . .

turnerted
22nd February 2018, 03:57 PM
Yes I am the president . I look forward to seeing a few Formites .
Ted

Uncle Al
10th March 2018, 08:34 PM
Just want to confirm that the exhibition is on Sunday 11th March as well as today. The website Kiama Woodcraft Group Inc (http://www.kiamawoodcraft.org/) doesn't mention the actual date/s of the exhibition for 2018, and the latest newsletter appears to be May 2017.

The Kiama Tourist info page https://kiama.com.au/events/event/kiama-woodcraft-group-exhibition-and-sale?d=2018-03-10 only mentions Saturday.

I would be grateful if someone could confirm that it is open on Sunday.

Many thanks,

Alan...

Pat
10th March 2018, 09:18 PM
Al, yep open tomorrow.

I had a good time chatting with Ted, Chris and Dave.

Good work there and a good supply of timber and tools.

Uncle Al
11th March 2018, 07:44 AM
Many thanks Pat. I will wander down and check it out for myself, looks like being a lovely day.

Alan...