PDA

View Full Version : FREE (QLD) Free bundle of thin ebony pieces

woodchopper
28th March 2018, 11:21 PM
Bundle of New Guinea Ebony Pieces. This lot is either very thin, cracked, cupped or roundbacks (from outside of the tree). Would suit someone who owns a drum sander and wants to use it for inlay work etc. While the pieces in the photo are giveaways, there are also other pieces like this that I haven’t photographed. There would be enough to fill 2 x 5kg Pre-paid Aust post satchels. Prefer the timber went to two different forum members. If you send me a self-addressed 432507Aust post satchel, I will fill it and send it back. (Or pick-up from Wurtulla)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodPixel
29th March 2018, 12:05 AM
I'd love one please :)

woodchopper
29th March 2018, 07:27 AM
I'd love one please :)

One bundle coming your way, Woodpixel.

One bundle still available for another forum member.

robyn2839
29th March 2018, 08:04 AM
thanks Ben for those freebies,if you have any smaller bits ,could I put my hand up ,i use them for guitar string nuts, 30x5x13......................bob

woodchopper
29th March 2018, 09:14 AM
Unfortunately they wouldn’t be thick enough for that, Bob.

lovetoride
29th March 2018, 02:53 PM
Yes please if the other is still available. Maybe I could coordinate with WoodPixel as he just lives up the road from me.

Jane

woodchopper
29th March 2018, 04:18 PM
Sorry Bob, I looked at you post a bit too quickly this morning before replying (I thought you needed 13mm thick stock, but you were only asking for 5mm thick) I will pull out a few pieces to suit your needs and pass the second free bundle on to Lovetoride.

jw2373
8th June 2018, 06:36 PM
Hi woodchopper, if still available and not too late I'd like some too.

pangaea3000
13th June 2018, 02:54 PM
Hi woodchopper,
Whenever you have some more I would be grateful if you could spare some for me. (After those who asked before me).

woodchopper
15th June 2018, 10:54 PM
Sorry guys. Those freebies were taken by Woodpixel and Lovetoride.

woodchopper
3rd August 2018, 09:51 PM
Hi woodchopper,
Whenever you have some more I would be grateful if you could spare some for me. (After those who asked before me).

Hi Pangaea3000, your inbox is full. You need to delete some messages to able to receive more PMs

pangaea3000
3rd August 2018, 10:12 PM
Hi Pangaea3000, your inbox is full. You need to delete some messages to able to receive more PMs

Sorry.
I just emptied the inbox a bit.