PDA

View Full Version : Pyrography Magazine

Sprog
2nd October 2005, 02:44 PM
Passing this on for those interesed.

Ok folks, I need a show of hands for all those who would be interested in subscribing to a first class Pyrography Magazine. I know there's interest because it keeps popping up and the numbers of us keep growing so I know there's a need and I know there's a desire.

For those who ARE interested and WOULD subscribe please let me know.

Dont' respond if you would not subscribe. Assume that this magazine would cost the same as some of the woodcarving magazines. Please only respond once. I am going to keep track of this and pass on this information. I don't want to get overwhelmed with people responding multiple times. I need acurate information to pass on.

Tell me who you are, where you are (US, UK, etc) and perhaps what you would be looking for in this magazine...besides learning of course! Would you want it monthly or would quarterly be ok?

Email me at [email protected]
Please do not reply to this group.

Tell everyone! This is the perfect time to let the publisher know we mean business and we are a strong force of pyromaniacs..............

Folks, if there is enough interest maybe we can finally get a great magazine of our very own!

This is what we've all been waiting for...now's your chance to speak up and be heard. They ARE listening!

Nedra.

Ashore
2nd October 2005, 03:10 PM
Typo

Tell everyone! This is the perfect time to let the publisher know we mean business and we are a strong force of pyromaniacs..............

Pyromaniacs http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon5.gif You want a magazine on how to start fires,
What yah gonna call it, the perfect match :D

Just because i'm paranoid , doesn't mean the whole world isn't against me

Jim Carroll
2nd October 2005, 05:37 PM
And Greg Evans is the Editor