PDA

View Full Version : Box hill rsl gtg

Simplicity
22nd May 2018, 09:22 PM
Monday 28 of May

Is the last Monday of the month
So ,that makes it BOX HILLS RSL GTG

Neilson Street, Box Hill ,all welcome.
I know it's wet and cold so instead of the cold shed.
Come along to the RSL it's warm in there [emoji41]

6,30pm start time ish,

Cheers Matt,

doug3030
23rd May 2018, 09:18 AM
Jools and I were just saying last night that nothing had been said yet about the monthly meeting. :rolleyes:

I thought of posing the question myself but as we are in the throes of packing up to move to the new shed, we are not sure if we can be there, so I did not want to seem to be promoting an event that we may or may not be attending.

It is uncertain at this stage if packing will be at a sufficiently advanced stage to allow us to take a night off and relax with friends, but the thought of doing so is appealing.

I will commit one way or another closer to the day. :2tsup:

Simplicity
23rd May 2018, 12:31 PM
Jools and I were just saying last night that nothing had been said yet about the monthly meeting. :rolleyes:

I thought of posing the question myself but as we are in the throes of packing up to move to the new shed, we are not sure if we can be there, so I did not want to seem to be promoting an event that we may or may not be attending.

It is uncertain at this stage if packing will be at a sufficiently advanced stage to allow us to take a night off and relax with friends, but the thought of doing so is appealing.

I will commit one way or another closer to the day. :2tsup:

Great minds think a like Doug
Well we will stick to that plan anyway lol
Hope the moves going well.

Cheers Matt

Simplicity
23rd May 2018, 10:20 PM
Will this be a GTG of one [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sturdee
25th May 2018, 02:14 PM
I have to go to the Balwyn library to return some books, so I'll do it on Monday night and on the way back I'll pop in for a while, probably about 7.00 pm.

Peter.

doug3030
28th May 2018, 12:31 AM
There's a pretty good chance we will be there and having dinner first :2tsup: