PDA

View Full Version : Mummatoni

RobbieB
17th June 2018, 08:00 PM
Mummatoni, empty your pm's! I have some Lebbeck timber for you if you want it. (its pretty).
Cheers, Robbie.

Treecycle
18th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Might be best to put something in this (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f8/epoxy-air-bubbles-help-221671) thread and she will get an email if she has that turned on and subscribes to threads where a comment has been made.

mummatoni
18th June 2018, 04:09 PM
i have is it not working still. that is weird

keep on plugging away

Old Croc
18th June 2018, 08:15 PM
Toni, you may have the same problem I had, you may need to clear the sent items as well,
Rgds,
Crocy.

mummatoni
18th June 2018, 09:03 PM
Toni, you may have the same problem I had, you may need to clear the sent items as well,
Rgds,
Crocy.yes i did that too now. thanks for the help

keep on plugging away

TTIT
25th June 2018, 07:14 PM
Mummatoni, empty your pm's! I have some Lebbeck timber for you if you want it. (its pretty).
Cheers, Robbie.
You might be Ok with it but I had to throw out all my Lebbeck (Albizia lebbeck) once I realised it was affecting my breathing whenever I put a chisel to it. Only woke up when my 'apprentice' at the time was turning a bowl from it and every time I went near the lathe I lost my breath and she was struggling too. Dumped the lot - don't need that sort of pretty!!! :C

mummatoni
25th June 2018, 07:25 PM
thanks for the heads up
You might be Ok with it but I had to throw out all my Lebbeck (Albizia lebbeck) once I realised it was affecting my breathing whenever I put a chisel to it. Only woke up when my 'apprentice' at the time was turning a bowl from it and every time I went near the lathe I lost my breath and she was struggling too. Dumped the lot - don't need that sort of pretty!!! :C

keep on plugging away