PDA

View Full Version : Outside Step Stringers

tigger959
31st August 2018, 12:18 PM
Removed my old steps and stringers, had cement poured a foot wide and ten feet long for the steps to sit. When U placed the stringers in position, the front of each one is about 1/2” off the step. Can anyone step me through how to determine the angle of the cut before I mss it up and have to buy a new one. Should I simply use a square to determine the angle from fronr to rear?

old1955
31st August 2018, 01:47 PM
Welcome to the forum. I can’t help with your inquiry but I’m sure someone will be along to give advice.

rwbuild
31st August 2018, 02:19 PM
Duplicate post, please ignore

rwbuild
31st August 2018, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Is it possible for you to post a sketch explaining it please?
Incidentally, you do realize this is an Australian forum, we had one of you fellow countrymen post yesterday asking for building advice but he didn't read the banner for the forum.

joe greiner
31st August 2018, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Is it possible for you to post a sketch explaining it please?
Incidentally, you do realize this is an Australian forum, we had one of you fellow countrymen post yesterday asking for building advice but he didn't read the banner for the forum.

Did anyone else notice that both had join dates several years ago, and had only now made their first posts?

Weird.

Cheers,
Joe

rwbuild
31st August 2018, 04:36 PM
Can't rush these things can we......

russ57
10th September 2018, 07:30 PM
If you access via tapatalk there is no banner or even a description of the forum...

Russ