PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ Sharehouse For A Woodworker

thumbsucker
26th October 2018, 09:45 AM
Due to place I am staying being in need of repairs I find myself looking for a new house rather urgently.

However as a woodworker with a sizeable machine and tool collection I am having trouble finding a sharehouse that can accommodate myself, my tools and Snowflake my Maltese X.

As much as I dislike having to ask I want to put out some feelers to see if anyone has or knows of a space. Or would be interested in setting up a sharehouse were us woodworkers could feel at home. I need to out of my current place by the 17th of November. However I could put stuff temporarily into storage if needed until a place becomes available.

I am willing to consider almost any place in the Greater Melbourne with possible going as far as regional Victoria. I work for a substitute teacher agency so I pretty flexible when it comes to location.

thumbsucker
6th November 2018, 03:22 PM
Found a place in Belgrave that should meets my needs. It’s kind a halfway step moving to the edge of the city before possible maybe making the move regional in the future.

Gabriel
6th November 2018, 03:24 PM
Lovely part of the world!
Glad you managed to find somewhere that means you can keep making sawdust!!

thumbsucker
6th November 2018, 04:16 PM
Lovely part of the world!

That’s what everyone says, we will see how we fair, looking forward to getting back into bush walking and enjoying nature.