PDA

View Full Version : Brendan Stemp videos

NeilS
15th November 2018, 01:36 PM
You will have heard that Brendan Stemp's YouTurn videos are no longer available on YouTube. That is a shame as they were a valuable source of information for both new and experienced woodturners. I always looked at each new release.

However, not all is lost. I understand from Brendan that he has now decided to make his videos available on USB memory stick for what I think is a reasonable cost. His wide collection of videos will be grouped into four albums; techniques, projects, resin and crush grinders, with each containing many hours of instruction.

Brendan is a world class professional turner and instructor. If he was in the UK, Europe or Nth America he would be in high demand on the instructor circuits there.

I can recommend his videos to you. And, if you think that they are only for the novice turner, I will certainly be getting myself a full set of his videos as a reference, and expect other experienced turners will also.

If you email Brendan he will provide you with the details. His email address is...

[email protected]

brendan stemp
24th November 2018, 12:36 PM
Thanks Neil. I appreciate you mentioning it on this forum. There has been quite a lot of interest already. BS