PDA

View Full Version : Truestone Squire

Ironwood
24th February 2019, 09:09 PM
I wanted to prove that I do make some pens out of something other than timber sometimes.
Here is a Majestic Squire that I got from Perfect Pens and Pencils a while back, dressed in Black/Gold Web Truestone.

This one will be gifted to my Doctor, its been a while since I gave her a pen, and this will be the first non-timber pen I have given to her.

Gary H
24th February 2019, 09:38 PM
What a beautiful pen - brilliant matching of material and pen kit. You will have one very happy Doctor.

Penpal
24th February 2019, 09:44 PM
Depth of field....... TICK,Incredible Blank......TICK, Choice of Pen Blank....TICK, Impact in Pictures......TICK, Wonderful Turning of a difficult medium......TICK, Thoughtful Choice for your Medico......TICK.

So glad you are showing us how to reincarnate your activity with very special Pens.

Kind regards Peter:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Gabriel
24th February 2019, 10:23 PM
That one really pops!

Very nicely done

QC Inspector
25th February 2019, 12:20 AM
Perfect.

Pete

Fumbler
25th February 2019, 08:32 AM
What's wrong with an apple? I bet once you hand over this masterpiece you'll wish you gave her an apple!!.

or was it the teacher that you give an apple to? I forget as been so long since I've visited both......

either way, you'll miss it.

Ironwood
25th February 2019, 09:29 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments.

What's wrong with an apple? I bet once you hand over this masterpiece you'll wish you gave her an apple!!.

or was it the teacher that you give an apple to? I forget as been so long since I've visited both......

either way, you'll miss it.
In the end ,it’s only an object. I also sell pens, so set a dollar value, if someone parts with their dollars, off it goes.
My Dr saved my life with her quick thinking once, what price can you put on that ?

Treecycle
26th February 2019, 10:27 PM
I'm usually not keen on non wooden pens but that one is the exception to the rule, everything matches in beautifully.