PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself as a complete nitwit!

Euphi223
11th March 2019, 04:38 AM
Hi all! Obviously i'm new here. Located on the Mornington Peninsula in the great state of Victoria (Next to S.A.) :D
Ill be very direct by saying im a complete twit! I can do many things, but reading long instruction booklets etc, aint one. I learn by trial & error, short comments (like here), and from other peoples mistakes or advice.
Im a real Tri-sexual! Ill do anything once (creatively). I've got wood, metal experience etc. If something can be fiddled with and/or taken apart, ive done it.

Looking foward to gettin' my wood(working) on!

Cheers

NCArcher
11th March 2019, 09:26 AM
Being a complete nitwit puts you above a large proportion on here. Prepare to shine.
And welcome.

old1955
11th March 2019, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forum.

cava
11th March 2019, 06:01 PM
Welcome.

crowie
11th March 2019, 06:40 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum; as a "nitwit" :U; you'll fit in well :o!!.
There are quite a stack members around Melbourne and cross Victoria plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Watch out for local Melbourne forum members get togethers to met up with and network....