Aluminum Tape
Hand Wound Copper Springs
Bullet Cartridges
Cardboard and a Chunk of Pine

The Pickies show some close ups with and without the Pens

The Pens
Lucky - Bicycle Owls Playing Card with Holographix Body and Watch Gears

Lucky - Sinners Playing Card with Black Aluminum Body and Watch Gears

Retro - Bicycle Armageddon Playing Card, The idea on the body of the pen was to create a Post Apocalyptic Wasteland, ruined train tracks and road crossing, boulders, watch parts, sacrificial alters and much more

ProX - The End of the Line, all is well until you get to the Junkyard at the end of the line

Bolt Tech Pen - Different Metallic Paints splash around, Watch Gears, Copper Wire & Armour Plates

The pen stand was a joy to make and i have many new ideas for different stands in the future

C&C Welcome
MIK

bdar
10th April 2019, 08:47 PM
Great work on your pens Mil, but that pen stand I love. Hope you are going to make those to sell

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

MBUMIK
10th April 2019, 10:30 PM
Great work on your pens Mil, but that pen stand I love. Hope you are going to make those to sell

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Darren
theres $75 just in the copper tube and fittings and it took ages to do all of the Armor Plates, not to mention the rivet holes that are all punched individually by hand
i don't think i would be able to sell it for its real worth
i am going to work on some smaller versions with out the letters and big back drop, sort of like a desk pen stand with business card holder
Next is a stand for my Stained Glass Windows Pens which i hope will catch the eye

Ironwood
11th April 2019, 08:40 AM
A perfect display for your pens Mik, really well done.
That should do well in any competition.