PDA

View Full Version : Yet another roadside rescue to tackle

Fumbler
29th April 2019, 10:14 AM
Well, I have figured out that in between box making and turning the odd pen or bowl, I have a hankering for some rebuilds. Found this this morning whilst giving the wife a lift to work. I said "did you see that?" She said what, so straight into reverse. Yes grab it was all she said. So I think I now have my work cut out for me.

hopefully it won't take as long as the last one.

Keith_1
7th May 2019, 09:42 AM
Looking forward to watching your skillful work on this old beauty.:2tsup:

Regards

Keith

Fumbler
8th May 2019, 05:23 AM
Looking forward to watching your skillful work on this old beauty.:2tsup:

Regards

Keith

Thanks Keith, lucky the sanding skills are up to it, as much as I hate sanding. I'm looking forward to it once I get my bed back. I've been on the floor for the last 8wks due to donating our bedroom to the in-laws and my back is playing up a bit, only 2 to go.......... its a good job I like them.
Although we raced to get the 'rock & Roll" chair finished so Nanny had somewhere to read a book, but its being used as a clothes horse instead!!??

Keith_1
8th May 2019, 04:16 PM
Thanks Keith, lucky the sanding skills are up to it, as much as I hate sanding. I'm looking forward to it once I get my bed back. I've been on the floor for the last 8wks due to donating our bedroom to the in-laws and my back is playing up a bit, only 2 to go.......... its a good job I like them.
Although we raced to get the 'rock & Roll" chair finished so Nanny had somewhere to read a book, but its being used as a clothes horse instead!!??

I hate sanding too but the outcome is generally worth the effort. Hope your back improves

Regards

Keith

Arron
9th May 2019, 12:03 AM
A really good project. A bit of upholstery, a bit of woodwork, and a bit of finishing. Lots of variety.

You should enjoy that. I wish you every success.

scarletaura
27th May 2019, 05:15 PM
This is beautiful, can't wait to see the final result.