PDA

View Full Version : Hi All WoodWorker/SawMiller from South Australia

billy90
13th May 2019, 09:31 PM
Hi Everyone

New to the forum thought id say gday. I have finally had the time to get back into the shed and start making things again have been mostly making cutting boards, picture frames and other small projects for around the house but have recently upgraded my equipment with the intention to kick off a small business wood working and saw milling. I have a horizontal bandsaw mill a chainsaw mill and a electric kiln for the sawmilling side and for the wood working i have jointer, table saw, drum sander, thicknesser, routers and the usual hand and power tools.
Have joined the forum for information and inspiration for future projects.

Cheers

cava
13th May 2019, 10:28 PM
Welcome.

Ironwood
13th May 2019, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the forum Billy. Sounds like you have a good setup.

KBs PensNmore
13th May 2019, 11:39 PM
Welcome to a TOP FORUM, hopefully we'll meet you down in Strath in June?
Kryn

KeithP
14th May 2019, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Regards
Keith

JJF
14th May 2019, 07:01 AM
welcome to the forum

Cal
14th May 2019, 08:00 AM
Hi and welcome! We are having a little get together at my place in Strathalbyn next month, come along! I will be milling some Blackwood. There is a forum get together thread about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

old1955
14th May 2019, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

billy90
15th May 2019, 08:16 PM
Hi yeah the get together in strath sounds good i live in strathalbyn and at this stage im free that weekend so ill see you all then.

crowie
22nd May 2019, 10:11 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Billy".
There are quite a few members around Adelaide and cross Sth Aust plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie