PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:QLD 2 boxes spanners -

tgcreations
23rd May 2019, 11:23 AM
BOX 1 . I have a box of ring spanners in all sizes ranging from small to large.PRICE $50 + FREIGHT

BOX 2. Also a box of normal spanners in all sizes . most of these spanners are Sydchrome-DowadatPRICE $50 + FREIGHT

This is part of an estate.455004

Bushmiller
23rd May 2019, 11:58 AM
Hi

With a single pic it is not really clear if that is one box or two and what is included. Perhaps you could break it down a little more and maybe another pic. Some indication of sizes and whether imperial or metric.

Regards
Paul

tgcreations
23rd May 2019, 04:29 PM
Hi

With a single pic it is not really clear if that is one box or two and what is included. Perhaps you could break it down a little more and maybe another pic. Some indication of sizes and whether imperial or metric.

Regards
PaulPaul
this is the ring spanner box which includes some shifters. The other lot is is open enders /about 50 spanners both imperial and metric. I have trouble posting photos on the forum . I can forward more photos by email if you like.
Trevor

crowie
23rd May 2019, 05:49 PM
Paul
this is the ring spanner box which includes some shifters. The other lot is is open enders /about 50 spanners both imperial and metric. I have trouble posting photos on the forum . I can forward more photos by email if you like.
Trevor

Thank you Trevor... Email sent for photos... Cheers, crowie
T

tgcreations
23rd May 2019, 06:14 PM
BOX 1 . I have a box of ring spanners in all sizes ranging from small to large.PRICE $50 + FREIGHT

BOX 2. Also a box of normal spanners in all sizes . most of these spanners are Sydchrome-DowadatPRICE $50 + FREIGHT

This is part of an estate.455004there are in total 35 shifters and ring spanners and box 2 - 84 open enders.

dubrosa22
24th May 2019, 06:07 AM
PM sent - re box 2

tgcreations
24th May 2019, 06:27 PM
box 1 . I have a box of ring spanners in all sizes ranging from small to large.price $50 + freight

box 2. Also a box of normal spanners in all sizes . Most of these spanners are sydchrome-dowadatprice $50 + freight

this is part of an estate.455004

both boxes are now sold to crowe

Bushmiller
27th May 2019, 09:20 AM
Well bought Peter.

Regards
Paul