PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:VIC Grandmother clock kit

Col
1st June 2019, 03:57 PM
Hi all.

Some time ago I purchased the clock mechanism, hardware and plans off a forum member. It is a Keininger mechanism and plans for a Grandmother clock. Three weights. Sun - Moon dial. Brass hardware and finial. I purchased separately a large brass lyre pendulum from the USA to compliment it so it now comes with two pendulums. I also have a few different grandmother clock plans that will go with it. It is all still packaged from when it was purchased many years ago from the original purchaser.

To cut a long story short. I have decided that I will never make it so I am posting here to see if anyone is interested in buying it all for around $700.

As everything is boxed no photos at this time but if someone is genuinely interested I will open it all and take photos. Best to come and have a look here in Lara. near Geelong.

Col

Col
2nd June 2019, 12:52 PM
How about $600. I need it gone. There must be a clock maker out there. This is well below replacement value.

Col

Swifty
12th June 2019, 02:02 PM
PM sent

Swifty
12th June 2019, 02:20 PM
If you are not sure of the model details, please send me a photo of the back plate of the movement or let me know the details written thereon.
Cheers
Swifty

Col
12th June 2019, 02:23 PM
It's too fragile and too many bits to send over to WA. I am sorry but for me it is too risky.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Col
18th June 2019, 11:14 AM
Done. No longer for sale here.

Col.