PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE... Violet

Christopha
24th October 2005, 10:14 AM
:( Due to "Family Reasons", My Violet is for sale to a good home. :(
She is a 16 foot clinker "PUTT PUTT", she needs lotsa work yet to get her back on the water but when she gets there she will be really really cute! Her frames are all in good nick, none cracked and none sistered, she has a Jarrah keel and she comes with a Blaxland twin and lots of other bits and pieces. Unfortunately I have no way of posting any pics of her and anyway it wouldn't be polite as she is in the shed with her naked botty pointing upwards.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!

bitingmidge
24th October 2005, 11:14 AM
I can only sympathise.

If there was anyway of looking after her for you for a while, I would! I'd even think about taking her off your hands, but she probably needs to stay in southern waters where she is more at home.

Hope all turns out well for you both.

P :cool: :cool:

Christopha
24th October 2005, 01:38 PM
I can only sympathise.

If there was anyway of looking after her for you for a while, I would! I'd even think about taking her off your hands, but she probably needs to stay in southern waters where she is more at home.

Hope all turns out well for you both.

P :cool: :cool:

Many thanks Mate....

Daddles
24th October 2005, 02:35 PM
Bastard Chris. Hope it all works out for your.

Attached are two photos of Violet. These were taken a few years ago when he bought her - he's done a lot of work to her since then.

Richard

Wild Dingo
25th October 2005, 03:56 PM
Bloody ell Chris! :( Wassup mate??? strewth just pack er up nice an tight an bung er on a train an send er over west to yer ol mate Dingo! ;) Promise I'll fix er up an use her to her absolute brilliance :cool: ... oh an anytime yer wanna come over to visit her (an me and me mob!! ;) ) you'll be welcome to take her down to the estuary at Australind for a putput ;)

broomeboy
10th November 2005, 11:26 PM
How much?

Where is this beautiful baby?

Wild Dingo
11th November 2005, 01:57 AM
Over east.. a bloody long LONG way from Broome mate! :eek:

Closer by far to me!!! :cool: ... Come on Chris what the hell are you up to?? Wheres my boat?? strewth how longs a bloke meant to wait at the bloody transport depot for? geeeeeez floggin daily from Brunswick to Belmont/Welshpool/Kewdale to the trucking companies then floggin over to Freos got nobs on it!!! costin me an arm an a leg yer drongo!! :mad: ahem didnt mean to fly of the handle me ol china plate but well... ahem you got a boat I want ahem eeerrr :o

ah buggar it!!... wheres me boat!!! ;)

Hey Richard have you any pics of the work Chris has done to Violet? If I remember rightly she was in some serious need when he scored her... Ive decided to ask you since hes... ahem... ignoring me! :(

Hey Broomeboy! I got a camera pic of Broomes sunset the other day from my younger sis who works at Malcolm Douglas's Croc farm... man that scene over Cable Beach hasnt changed a bit since I was there back in the late 70s early 80s... stunningly beautiful :cool:

Daddles
11th November 2005, 09:36 AM
Dunno how much he's done to her Shane. I was talking to him last night and she does have to go. However, he did mention that she deserves someone sensible and honourable like him ... so I can't understand why she hasn't turned up at the shipping depot :D

Richard

Wild Dingo
11th November 2005, 12:07 PM
ooohh riiiiiiiiiggggggghht! I get it :rolleyes: dont give it to his LONG term stand by him at all costs GOOD mate in the West :( ... oooh no give it to some HONORABLE an what was that other word? SENSIBLE person?!!! like him???

Ahem scuse me while I get over a severe bout of hysterics!! :D

I see from your words and his absence that Violent shall indeed not be crossing the nallabloodybore to come to stay in the arms of one who would indeed love and respect her, who would without any doubt whatever give her the affection she needs to be back on the water in her finery... I see :(

Its a South Aussie Crow eater West Aussie Sandgroper thing isnt it? :rolleyes: Dont worry bout the boat ooooh no... dont worry about who would give her the respect and dignity she deserves oh no... dont give her to someone who LOVES her sigh oh no dont do that lets save her for some nob over there who will be sensible and honorable... whatever they are... the thing is WILL they fixerup??? or just honorably shove her out the back yard to rot? an sensibly sit back and let it happen... NO!! see what Violet needs (and Chris knows this) is someone who doesnt care about ANYTHING but getting Violet back to her best!! someone who realizes the quanity of time money and effort that will need to be hurled at her to achieve this someone who CARES!!!... ala me! ;)

But no he goes silent and doesnt respond to his ol china plate over in the west... and you you YOU!!! you reckon I aint honorable and sensible enough for her!! ooooohhh woe... but then I think its cause of Freedom... see yous east coasters hate us cause were free thats it isnt it!!

Well... I CANT HELP IT IF THEY HATE US CAUSE WERE FREE!!!!!! :mad: ooohhh ummm wrong forum :o

ahem...

You blokes just dont want her to be with me eh? :( You want her to go to some nob in the east eh? BUT think about it if Chris sent her over better yet if he drove her over he could come visit! :p and after shes done he can wander over and visit... Now that would be cool :cool:

Now how sensible and honorable is that?!! mmmm VERY!! In fact I amazed myself with those comments... Im honorable to offer to have Chris me ol mate for many years on this thing come visit West Aussie = Best Aussie and even more honorable Ive offered to do her up at no cost to himself!!! I mean hows that!! and Ive also amazed myself with my sesibleness... Ive been so sensible as to offer Chris two means of visiting us over here in West Aus Best Aus

Ahhh buggar it... if he just wants to give her to some wakker over there then go ahead!! BUT just remember this ol son... your mate over here will still give a shyte about you! no worries so go ahead and give her to someone over there go on dare yer yer mug go on double dare yer!!!!! she may go to someone honorable she may go to someone sensible she may go to someone with shyte loads of $$$ to toss at her... Or you can just send her over where I can love her

Richard??? :p

Daddles
11th November 2005, 01:15 PM
Sorry mate. I suspect that trying to embarrass Chris isn't going to work - it's too big a job for even you or me :rolleyes: You could try giving him money ... or beer ... or (item deleted to deny giving the pleasure of doing it) :eek:

How about ya drive over here, we'll go down together, drink all his beer and when he wakes up in the morning, you'll be halfway to Ceduna with his boat hooked to the back of your ute;)

Richard

Wild Dingo
11th November 2005, 04:22 PM
Well there you go!! Typical east coaster response that Richard :p

tell me to get in my car and drive over!! :rolleyes: thats it :( ... I still reckon since old Chris is a retired old phart he needs to get active and no doubt its been years since hes seen West Aus best Aus its about time he joined the grey brigade and started wheeling that wee boat over here... and enjoyin his retirement :cool:

Embarrass me ol cobblerone? nah mate never! wouldnt even consider it... well not much anyway but then whats mates for but to embarress you eh?!

I should just accept that the old phart wont stick her on a rail transport carrage or on a roadtrain over here... but I cant!!! I just dont understand how you blokes get all the good boat deals over there?!

Can yer hear Violet Chris mate?... shes talking to you mate... listen... go rub her sides go on betcha she says in her slinky voice "Send me to Shane send me to Shane... he will love me carress me and make me all bedda" listen to her mate stop lissenin to the missus and her grip on the friggin pursestrings!!! :D Be a man toughen up son!! You KNOW she has to come this way YOU KNOW that that has to happen why buggarise around eh? Just do it! DONT listen to that whippersnapper Richard honorable sensible charector that he is DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!!

Listen to your mate!!... ME!!:cool:

broomeboy
17th November 2005, 01:55 PM
Well yeah Broome is a long way from everything.....:D

But nothing beats the home waters of the Peel Inlet....:)

Wild Dingo
24th December 2005, 03:21 PM
Codswollop!! :eek: Your sittin in Broome and dare to use such sacrelige???????? SLAP YOUR WRIST BOYO!!! :mad:

Hows things goin Chris? email me if you like mate

Cheers all :cool:

Christopha
8th March 2006, 03:51 PM
SOLD! to the bloke who pumped out the septic tank........ dead set gift @ $600.
:(

bitingmidge
8th March 2006, 04:41 PM
Sorry. :(

P (here's to better times!)

Auld Bassoon
8th March 2006, 05:32 PM
Sorry too mate :(

Wild Dingo
9th March 2006, 01:06 AM
Sorry to read this mate :(
Hope everythings all right at your place... I know it sounds sorta trite but try to take it easy