PDA

View Full Version : New Listing Huon pine milled to order.

TasSculptor
16th July 2019, 08:32 PM
Hi. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now milling huon pine. I can mill to order up to 500mm width. Small and large orders welcome. Freight Australia wide available. Plain, figured, birdseye and burl. Msg me for a quote. Cheers. Jason.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

skot
17th July 2019, 08:57 PM
Jason,

Which part of Tassie are you situated ?

For the first time in 10 years we are taking our car for our yearly trip to Cradle Mountain next April instead of flying & rental car. That means I can take the opportunity to take some timber home.

If I can fit it in, I will try to visit and purchase some timber depending on where you are in relation to the North West.

TasSculptor
18th July 2019, 09:59 PM
Jason,

Which part of Tassie are you situated ?

For the first time in 10 years we are taking our car for our yearly trip to Cradle Mountain next April instead of flying & rental car. That means I can take the opportunity to take some timber home.

If I can fit it in, I will try to visit and purchase some timber depending on where you are in relation to the North West.Scottsdale in the n.e. [emoji106]

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

skot
19th July 2019, 08:37 PM
Have been to Scottsdale...I will see what happens next year and may send a msg if able to get there.

That's a big thumbs up.....458234 for Scotsdale