PDA

View Full Version : good morning everybody

trackerm8
3rd September 2019, 10:16 AM
I am here on your forum board to say hello. I always liked wooden things. I live in the northern part of Melbourne.
I run a web hosting and website business. Today is going to be a great day in Melbourne with the top of 21 degrees.
Looking forward to sharing more very soon.
Tom

old1955
4th September 2019, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the forum.

crowie
5th September 2019, 10:11 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum Tom.
There are a stack members around Melbourne and cross Victoria plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Watch out for local forum members get togethers to met up with and network....

KeithP
6th September 2019, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Regards
Keith

Old_Tom
7th September 2019, 03:09 PM
Hi Tom from another Tom and Melbournite! Hope you enjoy your stay mate.

JJF
9th September 2019, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the forum

Allan at Wallan
12th September 2019, 06:49 PM
I am here on your forum board to say hello. I always liked wooden things. I live in the northern part of Melbourne.
I run a web hosting and website business. Today is going to be a great day in Melbourne with the top of 21 degrees.
Looking forward to sharing more very soon.
Tom
A very warm welcome to you Tom. As you live in the Northern part of Melbourne you may consider visiting us
at the Northern Woodturners Club in Browning St Kingsbury. We are located within a scout hall just 100 metres
from Plenty Rd. Workshops Tuesday (7pm to 10pm), Wednesday (8am till noon) and Thursdays (7pm to 10pm).
Drop in and say "Hello" and have a cuppa with us - very friendly group.