PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Moe, Victoria

RAYFISH
13th September 2019, 09:14 PM
I am a retiree and took up scrollsawing about 4 years ago . Love it and it keeps me out of trouble sometimes. Am experimenting with patterns and trying to learn which timbers are most suitable. Cheers to all.

old1955
14th September 2019, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Old_Tom
14th September 2019, 04:15 PM
Hi Rayfish and welcome to the forum mate. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

KeithP
15th September 2019, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Regards
Keith

crowie
19th September 2019, 09:33 AM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum.
There are quite a stack members around Melbourne and cross Victoria plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Watch out for local forum members get togethers to met up with and network....

JJF
22nd September 2019, 08:39 AM
welcome to the forum

RAYFISH
22nd September 2019, 08:39 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum.
There are quite a stack members around Melbourne and cross Victoria plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Watch out for local forum members get togethers to met up with and network....
Thanks , I have submitted some photos into an album but cant see how to look at others photos. Still finding my way around.

crowie
22nd September 2019, 10:40 PM
Thanks , I have submitted some photos into an album but cant see how to look at others photos. Still finding my way around.

Your scrolling is amazing Ray....
Y