PDA

View Full Version : Built in's

9Fingers
1st November 2005, 08:46 AM
I have a home office with a perfect wall that's screaming for some built in book cases. Does anyone know of any good sites with tips or "how to"?

seriph1
1st November 2005, 10:16 AM
I can hear the screaming for here! :D:D have built three of these in my time - all with excellent results.....

What are the dimensions available and can you take some pics and post them here?

WOOD DUCK
1st November 2005, 10:24 AM
I have just built one for our places, got the plans from Bunnings in a little pack, thats all that was there. Turned out well will post a picture of it. I can have a look and see if I still have the plans I can send them to you.

seriph1
1st November 2005, 01:02 PM
Please do post a pic and the destructions if available ..... the O.P. will have a bit of trouble getting to Bunnings, but I am sure we will work things out! :D

WOOD DUCK
3rd November 2005, 10:14 PM
Well seriph you were right I didnt realise fingers address till you said something. Well here are a few pics of the bookcase made from pine and 16mm mdf. Fairly easy to throw together, hence the fact I could put it together.
The better half will be attempting to turn the plans into a pdf file if successful I can send it out.

seriph1
3rd November 2005, 10:32 PM
good attempt mate! Reminds me of a room divider we had in my childhood home (without the blue wall behind it of course)

:D

have fun!