PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:QLD Giveaway - 3/4 bucket of Hairy Oak Offcuts

woodchopper
15th February 2020, 10:18 AM
Giveaway - 3/4 bucket of Hairy Oak Offcuts approx 15mm x 15mm x lengths up to 155mm

Local pick up only thanks https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200214/581df05086adafefd56ecc231eaf4c9e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200214/f9f1cdfdc1771708d6520015d42df7eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aarggh
15th February 2020, 01:00 PM
I know it's marked pickup only but if I sent you a pre-addressed satchel would that be okay as I'd be stoked to grab these?

Understand perfectly fine if it's too much hassle.

Midnight Man
15th February 2020, 02:57 PM
These would make awesome blanks for slim pens, they're absolutely stunning looking pieces of timber!

Treecycle
15th February 2020, 03:34 PM
Here's an example of what it comes up like.

Bushwalker
15th February 2020, 05:19 PM
I'd also be very happy to pay the cost of postage if you don' give them to anyone else

Infinitywood76
15th February 2020, 07:14 PM
Hi, if these are being given away. I'll be happy to pick these up Thursday lunch time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

woodchopper
17th February 2020, 09:23 AM
Apologies for the late reply, it was a very busy weekend. Yeah, beautiful timber. I am only my passing on the generosity of a kind lady who gave them to me in the hope that someine could use them.

In fairness to the people who have expressed an interest in these (aarggh, Bushwalkwr and Infinity Wood 76). I would be happy to post if you send a prepaid Aust post satchel.

If this was the case, each of you would receive a worthwhile quantity. But technically due to my original post about local pick-up I suppose I should check with you first Inifinity Wood, to see if you are happy with this arrangement? (And you would be welcome to take up the postage option if that is easier for you.

If we head down this path, I will divide the lot evenly into 3 bundkes, package and weigh and measure the parcels before you purchase an Aust Post Satchel.

But at this stage, I will wait to hear back from Infinity wood.

woodchopper
21st February 2020, 07:12 AM
Bushwslker and Aargh, you are now the proud owners of a half share of those small hairy oak offcuts. Infinitywood has kindly offered them to you guys. I hope to get around to packaging them them in the next week. I will be in contact with you both, once I have had a chance to do that. Thank you.

aarggh
21st February 2020, 07:22 AM
Awesome, thanks heaps for that, but Infinitywood didn't want to pick some up seeing as he seemed fairly local?

cheers, Ian

Bushwalker
21st February 2020, 08:24 AM
Bushwslker and Aargh, you are now the proud owners of a half share of those small hairy oak offcuts. Infinitywood has kindly offered them to you guys. I hope to get around to packaging them them in the next week. I will be in contact with you both, once I have had a chance to do that. Thank you.

Thank you so much . Do I send some type of post parcel to you for return post - or do I "just sit tight" til you get in touch next week. Thanks again

woodchopper
22nd February 2020, 11:53 AM
Infinity Wood was around 100km away and was happy for you two to split the lot. I will send you a PM once I know the weight of each bundle. Thanks

woodchopper
29th February 2020, 07:30 AM
Hi Bushwalker, just checking you received my PM with address details to send the Aust Post Satchel to? Thanks. Regards, Woodchopper.

woodchopper
2nd March 2020, 08:00 AM
Good Morning Bushwalker, I tried to respond to your PM, but your inbox is full. Thanks