PDA

View Full Version : COVID-19 - WOODIES SURVIVAL KITS from U-Beaut Polishes

ubeaut
18th April 2020, 01:23 AM
Below are three COVID-19, Woodies Survival Kits
The kits below have been put together as a special to help out those who may be feeling the pinch and not be able to afford to buy full size bottles or jars during this (what for many is) a trying time.

These kits are only available directly from U-Beaut Polishes.
You can download product Info Sheets and MSDS's if you >CLICK HERE (http://www.ubeaut.com.au/infosheets.htm)<
Purchasing info is at the bottom of this post.

The Turners Kit
$30 Shipped AUS WIDE
1 x EEE 25g
1 x Shellawax 60ml
1 x Shellawax Glow 60ml
1 x Aussie Oil 60ml
10 x Natural Fibre Applicators

The Makers Kit
$40 Shipped AUS WIDE
1 x Aussie Oil 60ml
1 x Traditional Wax in Neutral, Baltic & Walnut 25g
1 x Dewaxed White Shellac 60ml
1 x Foodsafe Plus 60ml
10 x Natural Fibre Applicators

The U-Beaut Sampler
(for really bored people who don't know what to do)
$50 Shipped AUS WIDE1 x EEE 25g
1 x Traditional Wax Neutral 25g
1 x Traditional Wax Walnut 25g
1 x Traditional Wax Baltic 25g
1 x Shellawax 60ml
1 x Shellawax Glow 60ml
1 x Aussie Oil 60ml
1 x Foodsafe Plus 60ml
1 x Dewaxed White Shellac 60ml
1 x Waxtik 20g
20 x Natural Fibre Applicators

Email your order request to:
[email protected]
Along with your:
- Name
- Address
- Phone number
And we will send you a PayPal invoice for payment.

ubeaut
12th June 2020, 12:47 PM
Sorry to have to say this but, it's:

ALL OVER RED ROVER
WE AINT GOT NONE LEFT
AND AIN'T MAKING NO MORE

Last pack went out yesterday.

Thank you to all those who dipped into their pocket (PayPal) and purchased them. :2tsup:

Hope you have or had fun trying them out and maybe using something that could be a bit different to what you normally use.

Cheers - Neil :U

Necromancer
12th August 2020, 09:53 PM
Shame this wasnt seen by me till now....!

Midnight Man
13th August 2020, 08:26 PM
I have to say I was lucky enough to have noticed this, and got one whilst they were still available.

I hope I'm not "out of line" by saying this, but I found these to be a great way to work with some **locally made and owned** products to see what they can do. It's guaranteed further purchases of products I'd not have been certain of previously, and whilst I am sure these are a massive pain to produce and send out, I think they're a great way to expose woodworkers to the excellent products on offer, especially newer folks like myself who don't have a lot of experience, and thus may not know what they can and should use in certain situations.

I would actually jump on another one or two to give away if they were made available again.

aarggh
8th September 2020, 08:04 PM
I meant to say ages ago, I've been using the Shellawax of late on some hardwoods, and what a great product!

The finish you get with it is just fantastic, and it couldn't be easier to use! Brilliant stuff!

John Saxton
10th September 2020, 07:55 PM
I have to say I was lucky enough to have noticed this, and got one whilst they were still available.
I think they're a great way to expose woodworkers to the excellent products on offer, especially newer folks like myself who don't have a lot of experience, and thus may not know what they can and should use in certain situations.

I would actually jump on another one or two to give away if they were made available again.

I think a lot of folk would jump at the opportunity to grab a package like what was available.Shellawax 10/10 for a good product my wife is a Shellawax junkie likes to hang around when I'm using it ..loves the smell LOL

mannum3
5th January 2022, 07:55 PM
I am not making any more???

aarggh
5th January 2022, 08:01 PM
I am not making any more???

Just means Neil's not making the little sample packs anymore.