PDA

View Full Version : Contacts Needed

JPM
10th November 2005, 12:01 PM
Hi There,

I require some contact information for suppliers of timber processing and laminate/ply production machines. Either Australian or International agents are ok.

Minami (peeling line)

Coe (peeling line/sanders)

Globe (glue spreader/saw)

Covic Windsor (press)

Hasimoto Denki (stacker)

B Raimann (veneer patcher)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

E. maculata
18th November 2005, 04:22 PM
OK JPM I'll bite, gee I wonder what business you're looking to get into, would it be PLYWOOD manufacturing, the machinery manufacturers you list there all have reps within Aus AFAIK, but then again if you know which brands to get I guess you know this.
Would it all be destined for Kyogle maybe?;)
Watch the Coe(I believe one of the principles was in Aust last month too) stuff on our hardwoods needs a fair bit of tweaking I believe:rolleyes: .

JPM
18th November 2005, 04:40 PM
Actually, I am already in business, as a valuer. I am chasing after the contact information so I can establish new replacement costs for insurance purposes. The machines are already in use, and I have no intrest in buying, selling or using them, just trying to find out what they are worth.

As I have done previously, once I exhaust my usual means of finding information, I jump onto forums and ask directly those who know. Can you at least point me in the right direction?

E. maculata
18th November 2005, 07:11 PM
Can probably getsome of the contacts for you next week,:o sorta reckon I know where you're coming from with this now, will PM you when I do

JPM
21st November 2005, 09:09 AM
That would be great.