PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:VIC Brand New Glass Brick Tiles - 18 Cartons of 6 Tiles - $15 a Carton or $225 the Lot!

aarggh
16th May 2020, 05:18 PM
Hi all, I have 18 cartons of brand new glass brick tiles, I had planned to use them for a project but went a different route, and have no use for them. They are standard 190 x 190 x 80 and 6 in a carton, so 108 all up.

I paid around $30/carton, so I'd like $15 a carton ideally, but I want them gone so if you take the lot I'm happy to drop the price or haggle on a reasonable number of boxes!

They're a really nice design that lets in maximum light, but gives good privacy as the prism design obscures it just enough that it isn't easy to see clearly through.

Pickup from Hawthorn or near Mulgrave depending on day/time.

cheers, Ian

aarggh
19th May 2020, 10:38 AM
Hi all, I really need these gone so make an offer! Any half reasonable offer even!

They'd be great for a shed window, wall, raised garden bed, car stands, etc, etc

Tonyz
20th May 2020, 11:02 AM
:( :(( #*"Dam fudge, stuff *^#$@) why the hell arent you closer.

can you estimate what a ctn would weigh? Have a contact in freight business....

aarggh
20th May 2020, 11:11 AM
The cartons state 14kgs each, (x 18 cartons!!), I don't think they're quite that much by the feel ( I measure everything against a 20kg bag of cement), but probably not far off, so it's a fair amount.

We spent quite a lot of time going through them to select what we felt was the best, so it's just a shame, they're such a great pattern.

aarggh
22nd May 2020, 02:30 PM
Withdrawn.