PDA

View Full Version : Nkotb

Bluesboy
12th September 2020, 11:27 PM
Hi Folks,
Thanks for allowing me on board. I'm a brand newbie from North East Victoria and I'm about to become the proud owner of a 50's era weatherboard cottage in need of tons of TLC. I have had quite a lot of experience renovating timber homes in the past but from time to time, I'll be seeking some advice on here so please be patient with me if I ask some dumb questions haha!

Cheers

KeithP
13th September 2020, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Regards
Keith

aesir05
13th September 2020, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, I'm new as well, I've been doing a lot of searching here and it seems like the people are really knowledgeable.

Its also good that everyone here is local so price and most importantly units of measure are easy to grasp

cava
14th September 2020, 10:33 AM
Welcome.

verawood
14th September 2020, 11:09 AM
Welcome

dinosour
14th September 2020, 11:28 AM
Welcome,
guess you will now be a regular reader and probably question asker with that kind of project.
take care

old1955
14th September 2020, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the forum.

crowie
19th September 2020, 08:38 AM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum....
There are a stack members around Melbourne and cross Victoria plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork.....
Cheers crowie

PS - Watch out for local Melbourne get togethers, great way to meet like minded forum members & network; once the lockdown has finished of course...

Treecycle
24th September 2020, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. Yackandandah is a great part of the world. I hope we get to see some of the progress on your house.

homey
25th September 2020, 12:29 AM
Ditto. Yack’s a lovely little town and we visit there a lot (when we’re allowed to). Many a good meal at Grace’s Place and The Star. Love Charles and Nancy Sluga’s gallery, too.

Welcome, Bluesboy - look forward to hearing about your project builds as you go along.

Cheers,

Brian

JJF
26th September 2020, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the forum