PDA

View Full Version : New help for penturners

rtjw
13th December 2005, 11:39 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know of the new website that I have to help penturners out.

It is www.thepenshop.net (http://www.thepenshop.net)

thanks for looking

rod1949
13th December 2005, 11:53 AM
Was reading this and wondering what this disease or problem was... and then the penny dropped, its Pen Turners.

darley56
13th December 2005, 09:47 PM
Was reading this and wondering what this disease or problem was... and then the penny dropped, its Pen Turners.
Yes and one of the best, HI! Johnny

Serge

Wood Butcher
13th December 2005, 11:10 PM
Hi rtjw, and welcome.

I will be getting a lathe in the next month and your site could well come in handy. One thing though, with the forums it might be a good idea to let visitors look at a bit more of the site. Some people might want to have a good look around before they join and at the moment you can't.

Otherwise a great site!!:D

Bodgy
14th December 2005, 08:11 AM
As per the otyher comments, people are a bit lary about registering before they see if it's worth it. Everyone wants to build a database, so suggest you add a bit more content.

bdar
14th December 2005, 09:43 PM
Everybody IMHO the forum that RTJW has got going is going to be one of the best for pen turners of all abilities to share and learn. It's only new, doesn't cost you anything to join except to type in your details. You will meet some guys as well as gals that are serious about pen turning. Once again that is in my humble opinion.