PDA

View Full Version : Yes another Merry Christmas Thread

silentC
13th December 2005, 03:46 PM
No need to respond to it :D

We usually do a funny card where we get a picture of something topical and graft our heads onto it in Photoshop. Couldn't think of anything light hearted this year :( so we got the six year old to do her own Hallmark design.

Here it is and Merry Christmas to you all.

Consider this my reply to all others posts in the same vein ;)

Termite
13th December 2005, 04:08 PM
No need to respond to it :D

OK, I won't. :rolleyes:

outback
13th December 2005, 04:19 PM
But I need to know. Why has the angel got such a BIG smile on her face?

silentC
13th December 2005, 04:28 PM
According to both of my kids, it's not an angel, it's a fairy. The smile is because she is happy to be spreading such joy to all the little children.

Cliff Rogers
13th December 2005, 09:16 PM
Ummm, it looks like a family portrait but which one is you SC? :confused:

Caliban
13th December 2005, 09:39 PM
Ummm, it looks like a family portrait but which one is you SC? :confused:
He's the tall, sexy, balding(Due to the curse of Orgasmo;), ) one.:D

Driver
13th December 2005, 09:49 PM
Y'see - that's what was troubling me.

The only one in the (beautifully rendered) picture who appears to be tonsorially disadvantaged is the (admittedly very cheerful) fairy atop the Yuletide conifer. But can this (I ask myself) can this really be Brother Silent? And if it is, why has he got an evergreen halfway up his fundament?:confused:

These are troubling questions at this season of the year. :confused:

Cliff Rogers
13th December 2005, 09:53 PM
He's the tall, sexy, balding(Due to the curse of Orgasmo;), ) one.:D

No silly, that is the fairy on the tree.... :D

Caliban
13th December 2005, 09:56 PM
And why has he got an evergreen halfway up his fundament?:confused:

I tell you it's the curse of Orgasmo.:eek:

silentC
14th December 2005, 08:06 AM
Perhaps it would help if I described the premise behind the picture.

It is a Christmas shop. Yes, a Christmas shop. I'm not entirely certain what the nature of a Christmas shop is but I can only assume that it is both the type of shop that a 6 year old girl might fantasise about at this time of the year and that it stocks, amongst other things, Christmas trees.

This shop has an escalator down which one descends to reach the bevy of Christmas goods that are stocked in the Christmas shop. Before you are depicted, in order of arrival, and owing to a brilliant understanding of perspective, therefore relative mother, daughter, son and yet to alight from the escalator, father.

It should be patently obvious to all spectators that the father, who has his remaining hair cut to a standard number 1, sports a crop of what his children refer to kindly as 'spikes' and although exaggerated in this artist's impression, are quite decidely there.

The fairy, or angel (they are interchangeable) is incomplete from the waist down, perhaps owing to some horrible accident, and is therefore without a fundament. She finds the location of the tree in respect to her torso not at all uncomfortable.