PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the bird life.

Potts
6th April 2022, 09:46 PM
These are the last two that I have done. I’m half way thru a couple of Kookaburras. As the ad says, I’m gunna need to get bigger walls.509843509844
sorry about the second image, not sure why it’s on its side.

BEM
6th April 2022, 10:37 PM
:U Great. I'm a sucker for maggies. They poop all over my deck. I guess that makes it the poop deck. :rolleyes:

Potts
7th April 2022, 09:55 AM
I love them. Love their morning song, have a resident family who pop in all the time.

apple8
7th April 2022, 11:38 AM
…sorry about the second image, not sure why it’s on its side.

For what it’s worth I’ve noticed that pictures taken in portrait orientation on my iPhone tend to be displayed sideways when uploaded, whereas in landscape orientation they are ok.

apple8
7th April 2022, 11:49 AM
I love them. Love their morning song, have a resident family who pop in all the time.

Yes me too, it’s great watching the parents teaching the young ones how to feed and how to remove case moth caterpillars from their stick cocoons. Mum also gives the kids a whack if they get their carolling calls wrong when practicing.

Potts
8th April 2022, 02:06 PM
Now framed, made in Jarrah and finished with a Gillys Wax Polish applied with 0000 steel wool and buffed with paper towel. Hanging in the wife’s sewing room.

apple8
8th April 2022, 03:14 PM
That has come up very nice, painting and frame. You have a much steadier hand than I have.