PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas

schaf
18th December 2005, 09:24 PM
I do not make a lot of posts to the forum but I read the posts on a daily basis.
As I am a carver I have listed this post under 'woodcarving' but I would like to wish all members of the forum a very merry xmas,a great 2006, and I look forward to reading all the posts again next year.
Kind Regards
Terry

MeTaBo MaN
23rd December 2005, 10:40 PM
schaf (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/member.php?u=1642)! Dude!

Merry Christmas & happy New year to you and your family
And a Big Marry Christmas to to fellow aussie wood carvers out there!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but computer carving has taken up a lot of time :( But I look forward to get back to you soon "I miss you guys!" :):):):):)

Inspector Gadge
3rd January 2006, 05:28 PM
The same to you Shaf - I am fairly new to the Forums - hope to finish a 2 year project in 23 months time - am carving the stations of the cross for a local church here in S.A. - 15 X large panels out of English Lime. Hope to have some photos. Have finished the first station - 14 to go.

Happy New Year to all you carvers out there.

schaf
3rd January 2006, 09:59 PM
Hi Inspector
Great to hear of someone carving the Stations.I think that it would be a terrific project to undertake.If you are useing Lime you must be either very dedicated or being well paid.
Either way it is great,and you will need to put your head down to finish the next 14 in 12 months.
What finish will you use and I would love to see some photo's when you can find the time.
Regards Terry