PDA

View Full Version : Emperor RB FP Black Titanium

darley56
22nd December 2005, 02:11 PM
One of the latest pen kit the States beside the Sierra and the Panache, but here's the Emperor black Ti, wood is grey Ironbark Burl. pen cap is drill with 39/64

lapisdesign
23rd December 2005, 08:00 AM
Hi, that emperors pen looks great.
I have a question...it is out of subject somehow, but probably somebody can help me out. I need pen kits in a large amount for a cheaper price than what it is usually found for wood turners. Somebody got an answer for me?? a place I should look into.?? Thanks in advance!

Dango
23rd December 2005, 09:04 AM
Nice work again Darley56 - well done! you say the wood is grey ironbark burl - I've not seen that sort of colouration in grey ironbark before - burl or heartwood - was it local to where you are?

darley56
23rd December 2005, 12:54 PM
Nice work again Darley56 - well done! you say the wood is grey ironbark burl - I've not seen that sort of colouration in grey ironbark before - burl or heartwood - was it local to where you are?

I thinks so an hold fox give to me as is did stop wood turning and brough all is stuff to my club got this burl for $ 5.00, this is the out side of the burl the heart wood the a little redish

darley56
23rd December 2005, 01:03 PM
Hi, that emperors pen looks great.
I have a question...it is out of subject somehow, but probably somebody can help me out. I need pen kits in a large amount for a cheaper price than what it is usually found for wood turners. Somebody got an answer for me?? a place I should look into.?? Thanks in advance!

Well I buy all my kits from the States, only the SL ( slimline ) I buy from GPW here in QLD Australia but you live in Chile your best bet is

http://arizonasilhouette.com/index.htm talk to BB ( Bill Beaumeck ) is really good

http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/index.html

http://www.pennstateind.com/

hope this help

lapisdesign
5th January 2006, 05:54 AM
I am going to look at this sites right now. Thank you for your help....:)
I will let you know if it works out.

bdar
5th January 2006, 10:13 PM
Was on BB web site last night and with receiving a confirmation email, unfortunately Bill and Kathy do not ship overseas any more due to the red tape and paperwork involved and the higher freight costs. He said that if you have friend or relatives in the States, get them to order and it is easier to send that way.

oneill
13th January 2009, 07:14 PM
One of the latest pen kit the States beside the Sierra and the Panache, but here's the Emperor black Ti, wood is grey Ironbark Burl. pen cap is drill with 39/64 Hi there if I were to supply you with a quality EBONY blank and nib how much would you charge me to make one of these. Bryan/ adelaide

artme
13th January 2009, 09:06 PM
Like that a lot Drley.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Can I suggest less of the distracting background stuff in your pics?

ciscokid
13th January 2009, 10:16 PM
That's a very nice looking Emperor. What did you use for a finish?

munruben
13th January 2009, 10:59 PM
Great bunch of pens:2tsup::2tsup:

Simomatra
14th January 2009, 05:36 AM
Welcome back Darley.

Nice pen and I like what you have done with the background. The TI is not a s bold as the gold emperor but I think they are better looking pens especial with the right blank

One should look at the date before posting.

PenTurner
14th January 2009, 11:02 AM
:)Hello Darley, welcome back, well done on the Emperor, :2tsup:would like to know what finish you used. Very difficult to judge whether a gold kit would have been better with that wood??? Be good to be able to compare one of each side by side. Amos:)

Buzz
14th January 2009, 03:43 PM
This post originated in December 2005:oo:

Simomatra
14th January 2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah I realized after I posted, senior moment no doubt:p:p:p:p:p