PDA

View Full Version : Metalwork Forum Why?

MWF FEED
31st October 2022, 07:30 PM
Hello all

I guess most of the regular readers would be aware of a recent discussion about Tin, Lead, Copper and putting the squeeze on things.

As not to keep that thread going to far of course and developing a short circuit or bad connection, I thought I would state my thoughts here. That is why do I come to the metalwork forums on almost a daily basis and more importantly to say thanks.

For me I have gained a great deal of knowledge, heard from experienced people, been shown different viewpoints that I can choose are for me or to go my own way. This can be anything from twisting two bits of wire together and putting a bandaid around them, to setting up VFD's, machine purchase advice and general tips on how to complete a task. At times I may only get one or two replies but they are enough to either confirm or realign my thinking. I have had to opportunity to purchase a few things and have been on the receiving end of some well appreciated generosity from other members. This deserves a special thanks as at times it can turn a really day into I am the luckiest person in my street. I have been given the opportunity to share my ideas and am working on the assumption that at least once they helped someone, and to be honest that makes me feel better.

So to summarize I don't just come here for the knowledge and stuff, I come here for the health benefits.

Therefore I would like to thank all of the contributors who make this place, a place I want to visit.
As we all know every good venue that we may visit from time to time has an Owner, people who run the joint and a Bouncer to evict the undesirables. I would like to say a special thanks to you lot. I like what you have done with the joint.

Steve

Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com... (https://metalworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=208602&goto=newpost)