PDA

View Full Version : Bit of a gloat

ubeaut
22nd February 2023, 11:25 PM
Been having a bit of a clean up and came across the attached copy of an email received back on 5th of August 2015. We get a the odd one of these but pretty few and far apart. Most are phone calls.
Was nice to see something in writing and thought I'd have a bit of a gloat over it...
except for the PS at the bottom. :doh:

Cheers - Neil :B

China
23rd February 2023, 12:23 AM
Some thing like that makes all the hard work worth it, especially these days when YouTube is telling everyone that if is not made in USA then it is inferior. While I'm here I challenge any one to come with better products, every U-Beaut product I have ever purchased exceeds my expectations.

BMKal
23rd February 2023, 02:39 PM
Some thing like that makes all the hard work worth it, especially these days when YouTube is telling everyone that if is not made in USA then it is inferior. While I'm here I challenge any one to come with better products, every U-Beaut product I have ever purchased exceeds my expectations.

Exactly my experience too. I first saw "EEE" Ultra-shine and Aussie Oil on a video made by a well known Australian wood turner. He had compared the product with similar, well known products from the UK and stated that the Australian product equaled or bettered anything out of the UK. So I bought some "EEE" and Aussie Oil and have never bothered to try anything else.