PDA

View Full Version : Drill Bit???

DEANO68
7th January 2006, 09:29 PM
G/day All
hope someone may be abile to help me..
I just brought a drill slash screw driver set and in the set is a Y shaped bit groved in the centre .Now there is no explanation on what the hell it is or does and its driving me crazy.Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me what its for....:rolleyes:

Mirboo
7th January 2006, 11:45 PM
Are you able to post a picture of the bit?

Regards,
Mirboo.

Mirboo
8th January 2006, 12:22 AM
I just noticed that the post by DEANO68 has been duplicated and on the other copy Barry_White has asked the "can you post a picture" question before me. Other members have also contributed to the discussion in the other post so please ignore this one and divert your attention to its duplicate.

http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=25382

Regards,
Mirboo.

Ashore
8th January 2006, 01:15 AM
I just noticed that the post by DEANO68 has been duplicated .

This is the second one in a couple of days I have responded to
If you accidently send two Threads the same go to the edit option of one of them and delete it

Skew ChiDAMN!!
8th January 2006, 10:31 PM
I just brought a drill slash screw driver set and in the set is a Y shaped bit groved in the centre .Now there is no explanation on what the hell it is or does and its driving me crazy.

It ain't one o' those 'orrible nail-pullers, a small scale jimmy bar, by any chance?

If so, I deepened the groove ine mine with an a/grinder and occasionally use it to hold small tacks when nailing.