PDA

View Full Version : Need wood?? call the Log Hog!

The Log Hog
15th January 2006, 03:49 AM
Cedar, fir, alder, maple, pine and more. I will cut to your specs' your logs or mine,siding or Lumber, short pieces or long let me see if I can solve your wood needs? will mill on your land or mine what ever works best for you...any questions contact me at [email protected]

Wild Dingo
15th February 2006, 02:26 AM
You'll come to me to log my trees??? WOW!!! I mean WOW!!

I mean thats a heck of a deal there! Its gonna cost you an arm and a leg to get here from Vancouver for a start... I am in Brunswick Junction WESTERN AUSTRALIA mate a bloody long treck in anyones lingo!... BUT mate if your offerin then grab a plane and fly downunder

I will pay you for your labor and time... you cop the rest... so I reckon my cost on goin rates about $700 (AUD by the way I dont get into that foreign moolah) for a couple of trees

Now your costs... ooooooooooh lets say $5000 return airfares $1000 for accomadation then theres the cost of transportin your mill downunder lets say for arguments sake another $4000 (could be less I guess but Im just playin with numbers here) then theres the tucker say another couple of hundred the cab down thats another couple of hundred... so whats your cost to come to me to mill my trees? ooh about $10,000

As I said come on down!! :D At those prices Im all for it!;) HELL I'll even throw in a Crownie for that! No worries :cool: So when you comin? :rolleyes:

maglite
15th February 2006, 03:10 AM
Dingo.......Im surprised at your lack of generosity.:mad:

Least you could do is offer 1/2 a carton........1 for every 1000ks return :p

Wild Dingo
15th February 2006, 09:37 PM
Nah mate HE should give ME a carton... for my hard work working it all out for him ;)

DavidG
15th February 2006, 10:05 PM
Hey guys.
We now have members of this board over in that part of the world.
This may be valuable info to them.

Wild Dingo
15th February 2006, 11:14 PM
Hoboy!! could I have some fun with this!!

David when the time comes that someone who has a 9/10ths naked sheila struttin as his avitar brings seriousness to a conversation I will jump hoops through to kingdom come!

Ahem.. having said that... Im aware of the numbers of Canadians Americans and Englishmen that have joined the board and am exceptionally happy they have sicne they can offer a wealth of differences that I appreciate and welcome... what Im having fun here tryin to accept is that this bloke is in Vancouver Canada advertising that he WILL come to ME down here in Brunswick (Note in his post he makes NO discrepencies as per locations of where he will or will not travel to but rather than he will come to me) I was not telling him to buggar off which I think I could well have done but rather thought "What a bloody brilliant opportunity to have some fun!"

And if you think about it... his initial post could well have sunk without another soul reading it let alone the ones he was probably aiming at those in Canada... but with my... no OUR help we have kept this self gratuitious thread to the top so that even more people will read it!!!

So the buggar doesnt just owe ME a carton of Crownies he now owes us all... that is those of us who have contributed to keeping his thread alive... at least a carton each!!

You gonna knock back a free carton of Crownies... hey come to think on it hes in Canada right! So it should be a Canadian beer!! WHACKO!!! ;) :cool:

So its how many cartons of Canadas finest brew the log hog owes now? 3? well I will just take one even though Ive done my damndest to keep it alive the most... actually he should be sending me a keg of Canadas finest for the free advertising Im givin him!!... but no I will settle for one carton

oh and yours since you dont want it :p

Daddles
15th February 2006, 11:54 PM
The git's a spammer. No more. He could have added something to the forum, but he chose to spam ... and rather badly at that. Sick him Shane.

Richard

BrisBen
16th February 2006, 12:07 AM
Wild Dingo

I'll throw in two cartons of Fourex Special Brew to make the offer more attractive.

I'll even point him in the direction of some great timber that I have found and like he says "whatever works best for you..."

As long as we can get him out of the country quick enough before the state government finds out that the biggest camphor laurels in school yards around the state have dissapeared we'll be fine