PDA

View Full Version : Dai Sensei goes south

silentC
20th January 2006, 01:36 PM
Had the pleasure of meeting Neil (Dai Sensei), Chris and Nathan while they were down here getting away from the mad Queenslanders for a few weeks. It's only the second time I've worn the hat - we don't get visitors very often :(

TassieKiwi
20th January 2006, 01:57 PM
Good to put faces to the names. Must get my bloody hat!

dai sensei
20th January 2006, 02:10 PM
I was wondering what happened to the photo.

Really enjoyed the trip and meeting you and your family. Look forward to seeing progress on your house and shed fit out.

Glad I am not still down there camping, rain all round on the east coast at the moment, but we do need it.

Cheers

RufflyRustic
20th January 2006, 02:10 PM
Great photo!

cheers
RR

silentC
20th January 2006, 02:13 PM
I was wondering what happened to the photo.
I thought I'd wait until you were home before I posted it. Didn't want you to miss your smiling face plastered all over the internet!!

Really enjoyed the trip and meeting you and your family. Look forward to seeing progress on your house and shed fit out.
Likewise. And if we're not in the house (and the shed) by the time you come down next, I'll be in the doghouse!!

Glad I am not still down there camping, rain all round on the east coast at the moment, but we do need it.
Not too flash earlier in the week but lovely sunny day today - bit windy though...

Auld Bassoon
20th January 2006, 06:57 PM
Cor!

Who let those two in here :eek: :D :D :D

Zed
20th January 2006, 09:53 PM
whenever I see a photo of a pair/few/plethora of ubeauters wearing "the hat" I feel a bit dirty. sorta embarrassed in the kind of way you'd be if you saw your neighbour in a sex shop as you walked in....:D

craigb
20th January 2006, 10:25 PM
whenever I see a photo of a pair/few/plethora of ubeauters wearing "the hat" I feel a bit dirty. sorta embarrassed in the kind of way you'd be if you saw your neighbour in a sex shop as you walked in....:D

Didn't I see you with one in your goodie bag at the last Sydney show? ;) :D