PDA

View Full Version : Picture for Ryan

silentC
25th January 2006, 11:19 PM
Here's a late entry in the 'photos of the Bellingham FB T Shirt in interesting places'. We played at a Christmas party late last year and I remembered to wear the shirt and get someone to take a photo of me.

Driver
25th January 2006, 11:28 PM
Darren

If I might be indulged for a moment of significant sartorial criticism?

The upper half of that shot looks genuinely cool. Miles Davis would have been happy to have you providing a solid beat for him.

However, all this good work is rooned by the baggy boardies and the accompanying knobbly knees! :eek: This is not the kind of attire likely to attract the approbation of genuinely stylish aficionados of your tympanic talents.

Just an opinion, of course. :p

redwood
25th January 2006, 11:30 PM
And the goaties gotta go... needs to be replaiced with a soul patch, then youd be cool:cool:

John Saxton
25th January 2006, 11:45 PM
The original MR COOL

Good one Silent.

Cheers:)

ryanarcher
26th January 2006, 06:45 AM
Awesome :D:D
you sure do look much cooler in that t-shirt than I do. but then again, I don't play the drums. ;) thanks for the smile. :)

Rocker
26th January 2006, 09:30 AM
Wow, SilentC. When you look that cool, shouldn't you be called 49 cents?

Rocker

oges
26th January 2006, 09:33 AM
..Joe Cool :cool:

bitingmidge
26th January 2006, 12:16 PM
This is not the kind of attire likely to attract the approbation of genuinely stylish aficionados of your tympanic talents.
My dear Lord Driver of the forums,

I'm afraid you've missed the point entirely. When the occasion calls for it one is often called to venture (sartorially speaking) to places one would prefer to leave well alone.

Clearly, this was a formal occasion.

Had it been less so, one would have noted an absence of footwear, and I suspect the board shorts would have remained on the shelf, with no need to cover the budgie smugglers.

Cheers,
P (of the beach)
:D :D :D

Cliff Rogers
26th January 2006, 02:37 PM
I thought you said you were a muso????? :confused:

Termite
26th January 2006, 02:47 PM
So do we call you GeneK instead of SilentC. ;)

oges
26th January 2006, 09:05 PM
or perhaps DarrylS :rolleyes:

Gumby
26th January 2006, 09:06 PM
Here's a late entry in the 'photos of the Bellingham FB T Shirt in interesting places'. We played at a Christmas party late last year and I remembered to wear the shirt and get someone to take a photo of me.

I wear mine to bed. Want a pic ? :D

doug the slug
26th January 2006, 10:01 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Driver
26th January 2006, 10:37 PM
My dear Lord Driver of the forums,

I'm afraid you've missed the point entirely. When the occasion calls for it one is often called to venture (sartorially speaking) to places one would prefer to leave well alone.

Clearly, this was a formal occasion.

Had it been less so, one would have noted an absence of footwear, and I suspect the board shorts would have remained on the shelf, with no need to cover the budgie smugglers.

Cheers,
P (of the beach)
:D :D :D

Brother Midge

I bow to your greater powers of observation of sartorial etiquette. You are, of course, entirely correct. I had indeed failed to identify the formal nature of the event - emphasised as it was by the manifest presence of desert wellies.

My apologies to all concerned for this lapse.

Yours in humility etc, etc

D of the Fs

silentC
27th January 2006, 07:57 AM
You're missing the obvious: Drummers, like newsreaders, are only visible from the waist up. :D