PDA

View Full Version : Coronet Major

Garell
31st January 2006, 10:14 PM
I have posted this before in the Hand Tool's and Machinery section about 2 week's ago. Thought i might give the turner's a shot at it.:o

However I only got 1 reply that was not much use to me.:(

I'm still looking for anyone that has one or wants to get rid of one or has parts. I have a supplyer in England but would like to talk to people in Australia with these machines.

<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p I have a 1976 Coronet Major woodworking lathe (fully restored and in fine working order from a pile of rusting metal) and was wondering if anyone might have parts, attachments or a whole machine that they might be willing to sell or part with. I have many attachments for my machine but as space is a problem in my workshop I would like to be able to have the attachments I’m missing for a complete collection. As my woodworking is limited to toy and small items having a large planer or table saw is just out of the question I have no room. So the Major is ideal. And to be able to attach another piece of machinery to it is worth my while. I am also interested in seeing photos of other people’s machines. So if you are interested let me know and I would be more than happy to have a chat with you.

Regards Jamie<O:p</O:p

P.S. Im not up with the lingo in the form. If you have info you can post it hear or email me at [email protected]

<O:p</O:p