PDA

View Full Version : Sculptured Wedding pens

darley56
2nd February 2006, 09:31 AM
Here's 2 Wedding pens I have in order, brides are happy with it, the clear wood is Maple burl from the States and the pink one is Pink Ivory from Africa. Both are CA finish

dai sensei
2nd February 2006, 10:56 AM
Wow. I especially like the pink ivory.

What was the kit, I assume from US.

Cheers

darley56
2nd February 2006, 02:27 PM
Wow. I especially like the pink ivory.

What was the kit, I assume from US.

Cheers

Hi neil all my pen kits are from the States

bdar
2nd February 2006, 09:33 PM
As always mate sweet work. Great choice of hardware to compliment excelent timbers. BTW finally got my micro mesh from CSUSA. Will try it this weekend.

Cheers
Darren

darley56
2nd February 2006, 09:56 PM
As always mate sweet work. Great choice of hardware to compliment excelent timbers. BTW finally got my micro mesh from CSUSA. Will try it this weekend.

Cheers
Darren

Good on you Darren don't forget you re-used the Micro mesh, just put in the washing machine or just like I do in a warm soapy water, mine sarted to worn out after about 400 pens so I order 6 packs of it, will keep me going :D , when your club is opening again to come to do a pen demo?

Moviefan
3rd February 2006, 01:34 PM
Stunning - as always.

That parker? twist kit is perfert for pens like this intended for such a special occasion.

could you letB us know where you get then from and the cost:D

darley56
3rd February 2006, 02:17 PM
Stunning - as always.

That parker? twist kit is perfert for pens like this intended for such a special occasion.

could you letB us know where you get then from and the cost:D

Like I say I buy all my pen kits from the States, this kit is from a supplier whot don't send over sea so I got friend who buy them for me and send them to me as for the cost is about US$ 10.75 that is not counting the shipping charge and insurance