PDA

View Full Version : One Day Router Course - Sydney - Interested

Gwhat
3rd February 2006, 07:26 AM
Sydney Router Course 18th March...interested??

Following the success of the I Day Router Course held in Melbourne we have a course planned for Sydney on Saturday March 18th 2006.

The course will be held in St Peters, and will run from 10.00am to 4.00pm with lunch and refreshments supplied. We have liimited positions available, so book early.

Richard Vaughan will present this very informative course in his unique style.

Details are available on our Web-site, http://www.woodworksupplies.com.au/category41_1.htm

Regards

The Woodworker

Gwhat
22nd February 2006, 08:45 AM
Sydney Router Course 18th March...interested??

Following the success of the I Day Router Course held in Melbourne we have a course planned for Sydney on Saturday March 18th 2006.

The course will be held in St Peters, and will run from 10.00am to 4.00pm with lunch and refreshments supplied. We have liimited positions available, so book early.

Richard Vaughan will present this very informative course in his unique style.

Details are available on our Web-site, http://www.woodworksupplies.com.au/category41_1.htm

Regards

The Woodworker

Hi all NSW Router Enthusiasts.

We still have places available for the course on March 18th, if the Melbourne course is anything to go by this will be a day to remember.

See quote above for details.

Regards

The Woodworker

I_wanna_Shed
1st March 2006, 09:27 PM
I've been waiting for some extra cash before enrolling in this course, and was actually surprised last night when I found a spot was still available!

Who is going along to this? Going by the great feedback from the Melbourne day, I thought that 25 positions would have been filled very quickly!

Bodgy
1st March 2006, 09:45 PM
I hate all my routers and the bloody router table too!

Would love to do the course but $165 is too much.

If you've still got places left nearer the date, PM me and I'm there for $100 (inc GST). I won't eat lunch either.

BobR
1st March 2006, 10:31 PM
I'll be there. Should be a good day.

Gwhat
2nd March 2006, 10:10 AM
I've been waiting for some extra cash before enrolling in this course, and was actually surprised last night when I found a spot was still available!

Who is going along to this? Going by the great feedback from the Melbourne day, I thought that 25 positions would have been filled very quickly!

Yes we're still taking bookings as at this stage the numbers are down on what we expected, but there is still time.

Running these courses is not cheap as we have to fly Richard down, pay venue costs etc. etc. We're happy to just break even given that the real benefit for us is to meet and put faces to names.

If the feedback from the Melbourne course is anything to go by everybody thoroughly enjoyed the day and went away with a lot more; ideas, knowledge, enthusiasm and more importantly LOVE FOR THEIR ROUTER!!!!!

I would think that having many many hundreds invested in a router and or router table, would make the $165 course fee to learn from a true master really worthwhile.

If you have any questions regarding the course please feel free to give us a call on 03 9776 1521 or drop us a E-mail at [email protected]

Regards

The Woodworker

Just George
5th March 2006, 11:26 AM
I hate all my routers and the bloody router table too!

Would love to do the course but $165 is too much.

If you've still got places left nearer the date, PM me and I'm there for $100 (inc GST). I won't eat lunch either.

I did the course in June last year in Brisbane where Richard lives, it is worth the money and the routers and router table you currently "hate", you will then love as you will learn how to use them to their full potential. Bite the bullet and do it...

Simomatra
5th March 2006, 11:52 AM
I did the course in June last year in Brisbane where Richard lives, it is worth the money and the routers and router table you currently "hate", you will then love as you will learn how to use them to their full potential. Bite the bullet and do it...

I agree with George. I also did the course lasy year well worth it

Richard does a great job as he allways does

Cheers sam

Gwhat
6th March 2006, 04:06 PM
Hi All

We will be closing our bookings for the One Day Router Course in Sydney at 8.00am this Friday March 10th, dont miss out on what will be a great day, come see, learn, take photographs, ask questions in a friendly informal setting.

Richard Vaughan is a really interesting presenter with a real passion for woodwork in general, and in particular his beloved router.

Lunch, morning and afternoon teas, course notes will be provided all you have to do is bring yourself and your questions along.

Call us on 03 9776 1521 or log onto http://www.woodworksupplies.com.au/category41_1.htm

Regards

The Woodworker

Hem
8th March 2006, 04:28 PM
Just booked myself in. :D

I will wait till after the coarse before I start looking for a table

Hem

Just George
8th March 2006, 06:40 PM
Richard demonstrates at the Wood Show now to replace Les Miller. He also writes for Australian Wood Review, one day I hope to learn half of what he has forgotten...

Gwhat
8th March 2006, 07:50 PM
Richard demonstrates at the Wood Show now to replace Les Miller. He also writes for Australian Wood Review, one day I hope to learn half of what he has forgotten...

Richard Vaughan's first stint as a panelist on the ABC New Inventors program goes to air tonight. Tune in to see Richards style.

Regards

The Woodworker

Gwhat
9th March 2006, 06:34 PM
Hi all

We've just about got the numbers for the Sydney One Day Router Course with only 3 or 4 places left.

The final info will be sent to participants over the weekend, call to atke advantage of these last few places. Course cost $165 (Association members discount applies)

10am - 4.00pm Saturday !8th March, St Peters, Sydney; Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Teas provided, bring your camera, questions and a real thirst for knowledge. book at http://www.woodworksupplies.com.au/category41_1.htm or phone us on 03 9776 1521.

Regards

The Woodworker