PDA

View Full Version : An idiot in the shed

Shedhand
19th February 2006, 09:44 PM
Showing a mate one of my rehab planes. Took the blade out to show how sharp ;) Look! I can shave with it :D. Took my eyes of my arm.. :eek::eek: ...2" gash = blood everywhere. :(:(

Rusty
19th February 2006, 09:52 PM
Geez, what were you smoking, Shedhand??:rolleyes:

Hope it wasn't serious, have a greenie to help heal the wounds.:)

Rusty.

Shedhand
19th February 2006, 09:57 PM
Geez, what were you smoking, Shedhand??:rolleyes:

Hope it wasn't serious, have a greenie to help heal the wounds.:)

Rusty.Don't smoke (anything) just not paying attention. Happening a lot lately..:confused::o thnaks for greenie mate

Bodgy
19th February 2006, 10:07 PM
Showed one of my mates how to sharpen a 40mm chisel. I shaved the hair off my arm, he tried his chin. No worries!

Learn to sharpen properly, Sheddy!

JDarvall
19th February 2006, 10:39 PM
I've done that too:o , but not in front of someone else thankgod......

but I've done much worse. I cut 1/2" off the tip of my middle finger on my powered jointer.....this little bit went missing for months....like, who cares what happened to it....but, I found it a few months latter while digging the mud out of the tread in my boots with a stick......Out popped this dryed up smelly little bit of finger,,,,arrrrrre that where it went :o kinda funny at the time. Been walking around on the tip of my finger for a couple of months.

Shedhand
19th February 2006, 10:51 PM
I've done that too:o , but not in front of someone else thankgod......

but I've done much worse. I cut 1/2" off the tip of my middle finger on my powered jointer.....this little bit went missing for months....like, who cares what happened to it....but, I found it a few months latter while digging the mud out of the tread in my boots with a stick......Out popped this dryed up smelly little bit of finger,,,,arrrrrre that where it went :o kinda funny at the time. Been walking around on the tip of my finger for a couple of months.Cripes Tripper, you nitwit. :eek: They might have been able to sew it back on. :o Maybe they still could. If you put it in the jointer again you wouldn't feel it but you'd know where to find it..:D:D:D

scooter
20th February 2006, 10:33 PM
Couldn't quite put yer finger on it Jake ? :rolleyes:

Don't you hate that, Sheddy, you duffer, darksiders are meant to have patchy shaved forearms, not patchy from the latest wound healing. :o

Cheers.............Sean, forearmed is forewarned :D

Shedhand
20th February 2006, 10:39 PM
Still an Apprentice Dark Sider mate :o :)