PDA

View Full Version : Triton Router Table & stand... do I need it.

Cliff Rogers
23rd February 2006, 08:05 PM
On special, one demo unit for the price of the table only.

Do I need it? :rolleyes:

Cliff Rogers
23rd February 2006, 09:55 PM
Come on; some body I don't need it 'cos I'm nearly finished the one I started building 14 months ago..... :o

Dean
24th February 2006, 12:05 AM
you need it!

(is that what you wanted to hear?) :D

Cliff Rogers
24th February 2006, 12:08 AM
Cool; can I get you to call the Minister for Domestic Affairs & Finance & tell her why? :D

Dean
24th February 2006, 12:22 AM
Ok, do you want me to sound like:

a) a mafia boss
b) a bank agent
c) a telemarketer
d) richard simmons
e) fabio

:p :p

Just George
24th February 2006, 05:27 PM
Cool; can I get you to call the Minister for Domestic Affairs & Finance & tell her why? :D

You need it because changing between Workcentre and Router Table, then back to Workcentre and then to Router Table is a pain in the Ask yourself this, "do I want to spend lots of time changing between modes or doing Woodwork?

Chances are, you'll end up buying one after a few months of "I'm tired of changing the BLOODY thing over all the time. Buy it now...

martink
28th February 2006, 01:32 AM
Come on; some body I don't need it 'cos I'm nearly finished the one I started building 14 months ago..... :o

Damn it Cliff, looks like you will take the record for the longest build time for a router table - for a while there I thought I would take the prize! As for trying to flog your triton table, I flogged mine thru ebay. The proceeds sponsored bits for the router table:)

Would love to see the finished results!

Martin.

Bob38S
28th February 2006, 09:58 AM
Make your own.
You'll get what you want, how you want, where you want, but not necessarily when you want. It also overcomes the problem of "If only they had ...... or how could I modify this....". It's also easier to modify when it's your own or only have the features you want/need.
When you get it all finished post us some pix.
Bob