PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you did the rigging?

rodm
9th March 2006, 02:12 AM
Some interesting photos of scaffolding. I think a couple have already appeared on here but they are worth showing again.

rrich
26th March 2006, 03:10 PM
All candidates for a Darwin award.

Harry72
27th March 2006, 09:00 AM
You should see the picture we have at work... a 4ton forklift mast at full height with a 2.5ton forklift on its tynes at full height lifting a large piece of machinery to a high mezzanine floor... and the little asians are crawling all over it and standing directly under the tynes of the 4 ton fork... scary stuff!

Termite
27th March 2006, 09:38 AM
When I first moved to the Phillipines to take over running a construction company I nearly had a heart attack over the scaffolding, even taking into account that the average bloke over there is about 100lb wringing wet it sure gave me some worries.

rod1949
27th March 2006, 10:26 AM
Its called initiative isn’t it?

Ashore
27th March 2006, 11:57 AM
You should see the picture we have at work... a 4ton forklift mast at full height with a 2.5ton forklift on its tynes at full height lifting a large piece of machinery to a high mezzanine floor... and the little asians are crawling all over it and standing directly under the tynes of the 4 ton fork... scary stuff!

Do you mean this one

Skew ChiDAMN!!
1st April 2006, 09:47 PM
Not scaffolding, but I'm sure this bloke is one of their crew...

Harry72
1st April 2006, 09:54 PM
Do you mean this one Yup thats the one!

ss_11000
1st April 2006, 09:57 PM
Do you mean this one

when i clicked on the thumbnail, this thing come up and wen u press the arrows it goes to a dif pic. what is all that stuff ( saw a few hockey pics in there to, not that i was looking;) ):confused: :confused: .

rodm
1st April 2006, 11:07 PM
Sounds like you have opened up a slideshow and are probably seeing photos from your own computer.

ss_11000
2nd April 2006, 08:48 AM
na, never seen half the stuff and some of the stuff was from a rep carnival none of my parents went to

ozwinner
2nd April 2006, 09:00 AM
Sounds like you have opened up a slideshow and are probably seeing photos from your own computer.

Same here, it a slide show of all the stuff on your computer as rodm said.

Al

Ashore
2nd April 2006, 12:24 PM
Definately on your computer , I don't have any of that violent sport stuff

To see what pics you do have click on start then search , then pictures, music or videos then on Pictures & photos then click search and you will get all the pictures stored in your computer.

Rgds

Skew ChiDAMN!!
2nd April 2006, 01:05 PM
Ashore, that won't work for anything except [Ugh!] XP... and even then it can be disabled by admin.

ss_11000
2nd April 2006, 03:52 PM
Definately on your computer ,

Rgds

only some of it is, but half the stuff isn't:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ashore
2nd April 2006, 07:41 PM
only some of it is, but half the stuff isn't:confused: :confused: :confused:

Stirlo are you running XP ? or do you have a Mac ?

ss_11000
2nd April 2006, 07:48 PM
Stirlo are you running XP ? or do you have a Mac ?

xp, its my computer:o , i think, cos wen i changed computers i got different pics, what was bugging me was there is no way that some of the pics could have been on my computer:confused:

ozwinner
2nd April 2006, 07:51 PM
Its prolly some realy old stuff that gets stashed away in the dark corner of your computer ( how can a disc have corners? :confused: )

Ive seen stuff on my computer that I thought was deleted ages ago.

Al :confused: :D

ss_11000
2nd April 2006, 07:53 PM
Its prolly some realy old stuff that gets stashed away in the dark corner of your computer ( how can a disc have corners? :confused: )

Ive seen stuff on my computer that I thought was deleted ages ago.

Al :confused: :D

na, the ones that stand out are from a acedemy of sport challenge that i went to recently as an umpire for the hunter and theres pics of hunter games but none of my parents went and they haven't got any emails with pics from there.

Ashore
2nd April 2006, 07:54 PM
xp, its my computer what was bugging me was there is no way that some of the pics could have been on my computer:confused:

But they were , you only have to click on a picture when surfing and a cookie will keep the picture on your computer

Did you try a search as I described just to see what is on your computer ? :cool: , its worth a look

Rgds

Auld Bassoon
2nd April 2006, 07:55 PM
I'd suggest doing it (the search) before someone else does ;) :eek: :eek: :D :D

ozwinner
2nd April 2006, 08:01 PM
na, the ones that stand out are from a acedemy of sport challenge that i went to recently as an umpire for the hunter and theres pics of hunter games but none of my parents went and they haven't got any emails with pics from there.

Better check for any, ( cough ) ahheeemm, suspect pictures before anyone else does.

Al :D

ss_11000
2nd April 2006, 08:05 PM
I'd suggest doing it (the search) before someone else does ;) :eek: :eek: :D :D

how do they do that?

ozwinner
2nd April 2006, 08:14 PM
how do they do that?

I typed "" into the search feature on my computer. :eek:

I was amazed!! :eek: , not amazed as that there was some here, amazed that it found it, I thought Id hidden it real well.

Al :D

ss_11000
2nd April 2006, 08:19 PM
oh well, i'll just leave it and forget about it;) :D :D ........................hijack of thread over:p :p :p :eek: